Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Funny how he managed to post from an Australian IP all the way through the Blackburn game. A blatant liar who hasn't seen what he claims to have and therefore not worth talking to. How sad.

I didn't even know I posted during that game tbf? My laptop always uses my home IP address even when I'm away though I've discovered, might have something to do with the proxy thing I use?

(but no, I didn't go, obviously) - although I've seen extensive highlights of it.

Extensive highlights. They don't exist mate. :lol:

You've included Forest and Blackburn CC in your list too. You can't have seen them either.

Listened to them both on the radio, going off what the commentators said.

The 'extensive' highlights were on NUFCTV, still went for about 10 minutes or so, so it was long enough to make a decision either way.

But yeah Sewelly, it would cost about that - because I've done it before ;)

I wouldn't take what Mick Lowes and John Anderson say as gospel like.

They clueless are they?

Guest neesy111

Funny how he managed to post from an Australian IP all the way through the Blackburn game. A blatant liar who hasn't seen what he claims to have and therefore not worth talking to. How sad.

I didn't even know I posted during that game tbf? My laptop always uses my home IP address even when I'm away though I've discovered, might have something to do with the proxy thing I use?

(but no, I didn't go, obviously) - although I've seen extensive highlights of it.

You've included Forest and Blackburn CC in your list too. You can't have seen them either.

The 'extensive' highlights were on NUFCTV, still went for about 10 minutes or so, so it was long enough to make a decision either way.

They clueless are they?

How can you make conclusions for something you listen to.  From what I know football isn't based on commentary but what happens on the field i.e. watching it.

They clueless are they?

Yes.

:lol: What has happened in here?

ShearMagic tried to argue his point. Didn't do it very well. A number of people picked his argument apart and systematically ridiculed him for what appeared to be a lie about him attending a game despite living and posting from Australia. Funny in one sense but a bit pathetic some the way some people are going on...  :smug:

The worst thing is the "think he's Maradona, he can do no wrong" jibes, it's just pitiful.

I think he's one of our best players therefore should be playing. I'd be exactly the same if it were Krul, Colo, Tiote, Cabaye, Ba or Cisse sitting on the bench while Elliott, Perch, Gosling, Shola or Best were filling their space. Quite why people think it's something to do with a fascination for one particular player is beyond me.

We're not putting our best possible team out and that is unacceptable, that's what it boils down to.

How would a proxy route you through your home IP?

I don't know, but I posted somewhere 2 weeks ago from interstate and it showed up as the same IP address as usual, I'm not an expert on how those things work.

I'm not even sure how you could get a mobile signal at the ground, I can't.  How would you use a laptop during the game, you don't have enough room to put one on your knee.

Guest neesy111

We have a winner already for biggest fraud for 2012.

Wrong. Harry Redknapp.

That's libellous that.

What does that mean?

You've said he's done something i.e. him being a fraud when he's been found not to be.