Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Roger Kint

I really hope he scores a blinder against the mackems, elevation to "Legend" instantly...

Got a decent record of lefties scoring against them so would be good to see it continue. Been a couple of years since the last one so we are due :lol:

Can't wait to see this guy playing again  :smitten: Liverpool fan (shouldn't slag him off, he spends all his time ranting at other liverpool fans, last season hated king kenny more than I did lol)  keeps trying to wind me up saying he's arrogant (fair enough I go on about him a bit much) but wonder how he's going to shake that reputation if he has failed to so far...

Actually I hope he keeps it, Pards needs to keep saying how difficult he is so no-one tries to buy him  :hmm:

Sunderland's defence are still just begging for him to demolish them again.

Guest palnese

Hard to make an impact with an isolated Ba up front on his own for the best part of the game.

Worked his socks off as well.

Guest hatem garrincha

One of his lesser performances, Rose did well tbf. Didnt seem his usual confidence self, bar some nice through balls.

Sorry but we didn't see the same game.

Guest bimpy474

Assist for the goal (or so I hope for Fantasy Football points).

What? :lol:

He played the pass to Ba who's shot then fell to Cabaye. I want Fantasy points for that :p.

You play FF like Atkinson ref's :lol:

Advantage much :D

Assist for the goal (or so I hope for Fantasy Football points).

What? :lol:

He played the pass to Ba who's shot then fell to Cabaye. I want Fantasy points for that :p.

You play FF like Atkinson ref's :lol:

Advantage much :D

I need that advantage after my team has been shit this week.

Poor game attacking wise apart from the through ball for the goal, but worked his socks off defensively. looked more energetic and defensively effective than Obertan did when he came on. should have stayed on really.