Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I can't be bothered to read back very many pages, but TBH anyone being anything other than happy with our manager and our current position is beyond me.

Alright, we have a few question marks over playing style and team selection, but FFS we're seventh at Christmas and after a tough run of results. Let's at least enjoy it for a bit.

Yh iam very unhappy with the style of football and team selection in recent weeks , make no mistake tho iam delighted with the current position in the league and the great work Pardew has done this season for the most part.

9th actually. And you did define what he was brought in to do.

Can't be bothered arguing with you if you can't keep up and perform your usual monkey routine of completely refusing to take the significant facts into account when they conflict with your argument.

I thought that we were 10th at half time but I can't say for certain at I was at the match so can only repeat what I was told.  You mentioned relegation, I didn't but I don't ecxpect you ever to admit that you are wrong, even though it's in the thread and is plain to see for anybody who reads it.

Alot of slagging off of pardew and I was one of them but alot of the problems lately have to be down to too many players out of form.

During the unbeaten run we had Jonas flying, the best defence in the league at that point, best scoring goals and cabaye/tiote in better form(guthrie fit)

I do blame Pardew for some poor tactics/team selections since chelsea but i don't think he is suddenly crap and the start of the season was some sort of fluke.

Hopefully a few players will return to form and we get our confidence back which seems to be really lacking based on recent performances. (except Mr.Ba)

EDIT* jeez i still have christmas shola as my avatar.

You can't just say the players are out of form as an excuse for Pardew though, its his job to have every player playing at the best of their ability.  I'm fairly sure Jonas, Cabaye, Tiote's etc. form will improve when Ben Arfa gets a run in the team.

And it was you who defined the situation as target-oriented in relation to his appointment, yet completely disregard the fact that Pardew meets and even surpasses the implied benchmark.

If the threat of relegation looms, we have a problem. If not, we maintain managerial stablity and continue to gradually improve the squad.

Hasn't improved us. :lol:

I asked at what point does the manager become a proble, you said "when there's a threat of relegation."  I defined nothing, you did.  You do realise that we are currently going through what is probably our worst set of results since relegation, don't you?

If we are to improve on last season then we have to finish higher than 12th, we finished 12th but were 45 minutes from 10th.

Not quite, we also had a 5 points from 8 games run last season, arguably an easier set of fixtures last season as well.

And it was you who defined the situation as target-oriented in relation to his appointment, yet completely disregard the fact that Pardew meets and even surpasses the implied benchmark.

If the threat of relegation looms, we have a problem. If not, we maintain managerial stablity and continue to gradually improve the squad.

Hasn't improved us. :lol:

I asked at what point does the manager become a proble, you said "when there's a threat of relegation."  I defined nothing, you did.  You do realise that we are currently going through what is probably our worst set of results since relegation, don't you?

If we are to improve on last season then we have to finish higher than 12th, we finished 12th but were 45 minutes from 10th.

Not quite, we also had a 5 points from 8 games run last season, arguably an easier set of fixtures last season as well.

I remember it well :(

Ben Arfa will start tonight.

I think he will as well. I don't believe Obertan will be fit to start so he'll play instead of him.

I wish, but I really doubt he'll start, especially instead of Obertan.  Pardew just refuses to play him on the wing no matter what.  If Obertan doesn't start, Sammy Ameobi will (despite Sammy also not being a winger..).

Guest hatem garrincha

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Hatem+Ben+Arfa+Bolton+Wanderers+v+Newcastle+h7gr9uNqrFBl.jpg

:lol: