Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

From that list, only Falcao's is better imo. Compared to the similar goals in that list; i'd say it's the best. Neymar's is obviously quality too but i think Hatem's is better purely down to the amount of players he beat. Really was a wonderful goal; an absolute pleasure to see in the flesh. It'll be a while before i see a better one with my own eyes.

I think the goals are all from competitions where they can get the rights to actually show them, i.e. not the premier league.

Taking a look, they had Rooney's vs City last season.

Seems fishy like.

Also:

Criteria

It should be a beautiful goal (subjective — the spread of goals should include long-range shots, team goals, overhead kicks, individual plays, etc.).

The importance of the match should be taken into account (objective — limited to "A" international teams, confederation championships and national top-division club matches: the more important the goal, the better).

The goal should not be the result of luck, mistakes or a deflection by a teammate or the other team.

The goal should support fair play, i.e. the player should not have behaved badly in the game or have been charged with doping, for example.

Messi in a friendly vs Brasil, in New Jersey constitutes important?

I think the goals are all from competitions where they can get the rights to actually show them, i.e. not the premier league.

Taking a look, they had Rooney's vs City last season.

Seems fishy like.

Also:

Criteria

It should be a beautiful goal (subjective — the spread of goals should include long-range shots, team goals, overhead kicks, individual plays, etc.).

The importance of the match should be taken into account (objective — limited to "A" international teams, confederation championships and national top-division club matches: the more important the goal, the better).

The goal should not be the result of luck, mistakes or a deflection by a teammate or the other team.

The goal should support fair play, i.e. the player should not have behaved badly in the game or have been charged with doping, for example.

Messi in a friendly vs Brasil, in New Jersey constitutes important?

I know where you're coming from, but i don't think any Argentina vs Brazil game could be considered a 'friendly'.

My heart would love him to take it obviously, but I reckon the voting will turn out like this

1. Falcao

2. Neymar (ridiculous speed to have the ball under control, plus him and Leo will get the fanboy votes)

3. Messi

4. Ben Arfa

5. Erykah Badu

6. Mealla

7. Olivia Jimenez

8. Stoch

9. Hassli

10. Sow

Such a rip Fenerbahce having two in, especially considering I didn't think for around a minute that any of those had broken physics like Cissé's.

First  full coverage of his goal I have actually saw (thanks ITV)

Same. Just the last 2 seconds and the picture was shit. You'd think they'd have made more of it to show how great the competition they'd paid for is. Now, if it had been some fucker from Hereford...

Scored a f***ing lush goal tonight. Was edge of the box, cross came in, I chested it and let it bounce. As it comes back up, I side volley it around shoulder height. Caught it so well, with power. Flew into the top right corner with a bit of swerve on.

Turned round and swagged like it ain't no thaang. :cool:

I was a bit disappointed to be left out after this effort, tbh.

Guest pintofscottsellers

I prefer the Bolton one, mainly because I was there, remember it was a frustrating game and needed something special to spark it into life. Loved the thrill when he turned Ricketts then kept on going as the crowd shouted 'go on... go on...go on' then his little toe poke finish. I was sat at the top of the Gallowgate and the celebration after he scored it was unbelievable, 1 minute of sheer euphoria, wish the Blackburn goal had of been in the league.