Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

If I was Pardew I'd have Ben Arfa on the bench for QPR.  Assuming he can play but is just being rested as a precaution.  If we're ok he doesn't have to come on, but if we're in trouble we might just have to risk him.  The game is incredibly important, we absolutely have to win.

No f***ing way imo!

Oh I have little doubt he won't do it.  Its just my opinion, to me the game is so important that if we're looking like losing I'd actually consider risking him later in the game.

Ben Arfa fit over the rest of the season will win us more than 3 points with his individual brilliance.

Obviously yes and if playing him for 20-30 mins is very likely to keep him out much longer I wouldn't even consider it (do we know that's the situation?)  What I do believe is pretty close to a guarantee though is that if we lose to QPR we'll end 2012/start 2013 in the bottom 3.

Well Arfa:  Programmed departure?  THE 10 SPORTS | 21.12.12 | 09:00

And if was Hatem Well Arfa living its last months under the shirt of Newcastle?  This is the hypothesis raised by France Soccer this Friday.  According to the bi-hebdomaire, the Marseillais old one studies more and more the possibility to change club the next summer while it will remain him two years of contract.  Discussions with a current member of the Top 5 English THE entourage of the international French would be in discussion with a current member of the Top 5 English (current Classification of the First League:  1st, Man Utd.  2E, Man City.  3E, Chelsea.  4E, Tottenham.  5E, Arsenal).  As a reminder, Chelsea already had

informed itself on HBA the last summer, but the former trainer of the Blues, Roberto Say Matteo, had preferred him the Brazilian Oscar.  Novel Abramovitch was, him, fan.  Matter to follow…

Guest VanBarduck

Ben Arfa is in France , couple of friends saw him in Paris yesterday at comedy show , is he allowed to take vacation like that , why isn't he working his fitness ? so unprofessional... so french  :embarrassed:

Guest VanBarduck

I tend to think of managing HBA a bit like what Fergie used to do with Cantona. If he wants to do anything, let him, even if it's against the rules for the other players.

His injury seems one that mainly needs rest, and Paris is only a couple of hours away.

Fair point , but I know some players who had that type of injury and they spend at their own expense like a week in sport fitness centre  , ( Merano in Italy , or Cap-Breton in France ) basically they just eat bio-food , massages , spa etc.. they were perfectly fit after that ...

He'll be better off resting and enjoying himself. You really can't do much when you're hamstrung.

Plus it's Christmas ffs, a bit of time seeing family and friends back in France does no harm whatsoever.

He'll be better off resting and enjoying himself. You really can't do much when you're hamstrung.

Plus it's Christmas ffs, a bit of time seeing family and friends back in France does no harm whatsoever.

He's Christian? :lol: Nah, I get what you mean. Its the holidays, he can't play. And fuck it, as long as he's happy I could care less if he goes off to France. Just get that hamstring 100% and do whatever the fuck you want in the process Hatem.