Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Just back from the game, his goal was absolutely taking the p*ss, incredible goal and almost looked like something you'd see at school level when one of the player is just too good for the others :lol:

He ran at them all day long and looked like our main threat, on the wing he produced more in 30 minutes than Obertan could've produced if he had played till monday, he did lose the ball a couple of times and p*ssed a few people off when he told Ryan Taylor to leave a last minute corner so he can take it and tried to shoot, but honestly i can take that if it comes with a talent such as his. If he Don't start on the wing next week I'm coming after Pardew..

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

cyoungdailymail Colin Young

"Best goal I've ever seen technically" Alan Pardew on Ben Arfa's wonder strike

You know what to do next time then.

Guest Heneage

Not sure what that celebration is about like. :undecided:

Most probably aimed at the media.  French media in particular.

Celebration?

Not sure what that celebration is about like. :undecided:

Most probably aimed at the media.  French media in particular.

Celebration?

Dear Alan Pardew,

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/6239/adsadasb.png

Yours, Hatem

Looks worse as a single picture. In all the other ones he is point to the crowd as it thanking them and dedicating the goal to them

http://www.flickr.com/photos/40191515@N05/

Wonder how he linked up with Ryan Taylor; Simpson was only on the pitch for about five minutes after Shola came on and we changed things around. Hopefully someone at the game can shed some light on it.

I went and  my assessment :

No.10 position - quiet with the odd flash of skill

Right wing- Fap-worthy, was on the ball a lot more, absolutely fantastic goal, if Messi scored it , it would go viral. Some great crosses and some good link-up play with Raylor.

His corners were good too apart from the one where he tried to score from it :lol:

Wonder how he linked up with Ryan Taylor; Simpson was only on the pitch for about five minutes after Shola came on and we changed things around. Hopefully someone at the game can shed some light on it.

He linked up well,  Raylor did good to be a fair to him when he came, but Ben Arfa was our main threat..every time he got the ball he made things happen.