Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

@ChrisFordTV

Pardew "Hatem hasn't wanted to sprint which is a worry, but he should play some part on Thursday, he hasn't re-strained it or anything"

???

I sort of know what he means, I had quite a big psychological thing after I snapped all my shit up. Took me a couple of weeks to get comfortable going full pelt again.

Not saying it's the same scenario, but I can certainly understand it.

Ashley must know he has a prize asset in HBA so why he'd sell to Liverpool is beyond me. I suppose every player has their price but it would take a massive bid to get him and after recent financial reports about Liverpool are they going to have money to throw around. It's not even a priority position for them.

Anyway any updated news on HBA yet regarding thursday or the weekend?

Ashley must know he has a prize asset in HBA so why he'd sell to Liverpool is beyond me. I suppose every player has their price but it would take a massive bid to get him and after recent financial reports about Liverpool are they going to have money to throw around. It's not even a priority position for them.

Aye, the fact that it would take Carroll type money, we've already stung them once and his recent injury record make this very unlikely.

In fact Dave's Simpson/Suarez theory is probably as likely.

Who is Chris Ford, like?

Some journalist reporting on us and Sunderland. Not really sure who he works for. But he goes to all the conferences and stuff, so he is definitely reliable.

So does Lee Ryder tbf.

Knew someone would say that  :lol: . But there is an image on his feed from this morning of the players training, guess he has been watching ahead of the presser this afternoon.