Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

http://i3.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article2587061.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/15-2587061.jpg

Muscles don't look that well-defined to be a result of gym work.

He's definitely put-on more muscle in the quads area. Arms look thicker as well.

I'm sure he's been doing a bit of deadlifting....  O0 :snod:

Probably a good idea not starting him for this match tbh. The mackems will know how much of a threat he can be and would look to kick him all over the place over the 90 minutes, 30 minutes at the end would be ideal to aid his recovery...

If he has been lifting i hope that doesn't effect his agility as its likely to do so if he does it incorrectly.

:thup:

Yep, Agbonlahor ruined himself like that, and it's not like Ben Arfa had poor body strength anyway.

Think people are going way over the top with this putting on weight thing. Didn't seem to affect him much plus it's no surprise he doesn't look as lean as he did seeing as he's been out so long.

Think people are going way over the top with this putting on weight thing. Didn't seem to affect him much plus it's no surprise he doesn't look as lean as he did seeing as he's been out so long.

Agreed, I was surprised by how good he looked last night. He's come back in the past and been miles off the pace, running the ball out etc.

Yep. He's not exactly Shola man. He'll probably lean up again with a full offseason.

Guest VanBarduck

I was just watching his cameo again , his acceleration is mesmerizing...

He seems to be sliding on the pitch , could he be the effects of his new boots cause even Marveaux who's pretty quick you can quite capture his feet's movements , but with hatem it all just become blurry  ;D

Anyone know which silver boots he was warming up in?

They were made up of kitkat wrappers which he had collected over the past couple of months.

http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.trendhunter.com/cdn.trendhunterstatic.com/thumbs/xmaison-martin-margiela-silver-foil-replica-sneaker.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.iAaubtfoY6.jpg

Think I've found them.