Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

I personally prefer to keep him as we know fat mike will keep most of the money rather than reinvest.

:lol:

Yeah we absolutely have to keep him obviously, I'd lose the plot completely if he's sold.  Just the whole "we know he'll keep most of the money" thing is so ridiculous.

I personally prefer to keep him as we know fat mike will keep most of the money rather than reinvest.

Yeah we absolutely have to keep him obviously, I'd lose the plot completely if he's sold.  Just the whole "we know he'll keep most of the money" thing is so ridiculous.

Not so much as him keeping most of the money.  more like not enough money reinvested in time.

Not so much as him keeping most of the money.  more like not enough money reinvested in time.

:thup:

I would hope that Ashley's vindictive side would rise to the fore should a bid materialise.

They tapped Enrique up which meant that we were compromised on the fee and they refused to deal with us when we wanted Carroll back on loan. 

I hope we would just refuse to sell to them although I know that is an unrealistic hope.

I don't give a toss about the money I just want to watch ben arfa play for us. Yeah yeah yeah we could sell him for loads and buy 3 players, but that's still a gamble.

Absolutely this. He's one of a few players who you'd happily pay money to see.

I don't think we can risk selling Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Krul and Cisse.  I would think 2 of those might go but to lose 4 would be a huge risk as they are all first team players and would need to be replaced by first team players.  3 of the 4 are offensive players and that is the area we are severely lacking in as well and we would also have to buy a quality keeper to replace Krul because Elliott is not good enough to be first choice. 

I don't think Kinnear could cope trying to get 4 quality players seeing he is struggling to get one over the line.

I don't think we can risk selling Ben Arfa, Cabaye, Krul and Cisse.  I would think 2 of those might go but to lose 4 would be a huge risk as they are all first team players and would need to be replaced by first team players.  3 of the 4 are offensive players and that is the area we are severely lacking in as well and we would also have to buy a quality keeper to replace Krul because Elliott is not good enough to be first choice. 

I don't think Kinnear could cope trying to get 4 quality players seeing he is struggling to get one over the line.

At the moment I would say none of them will go, Cisse being the obvious doubt until the Wonga thing is sorted.

Think we will struggle if they all stayed tbh, but i guess Krul might go and Cabaye and thats cos Krul is young and top class and Cabaye will go to a better club than what we are now .Imho we are there for easy pickings and due to our lack of ambition agents will tout our players out unknowingly to the club  :sad:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I don't believe this story in particular but I wish we'd hurry up and get his contract sorted. If he goes, that'd genuinely be it for me.

Same. He's an Island in a sea of diarrhea really. Especially with our ''ambitious''' transfer plans of ''do nothing and hope it goes away''. 

Thought this link would rear it's ugly head again once Liverpool lost out on Mkhitaryan to Dortmund. Would officially be the last straw for me if he went. Especially if it was to Liverpool.

All seems and sounds like an absolute load of crap to me

Me too. Everything HBA says tells you he's happy here. And in his case, I don't think it's just footballer waffle.

Not that he would never leave, but I don't think he'd leave now to go to Liverpool. And anyway, the bid that would force us to sell is not likely to be forthcoming, because of his limited appearances and dodgy fitness.

Yeah, I dont think he'd want to go there. I know that sounds mental for most footballers on the planet, but we know Hatem is a bit of a maverick ;D Right after appointing Kinnear, they're saying he wants to sign a new contract. Lovable nutcase :aww: