Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

He's definitely 'beefed up' a bit since the injury, last season. When he came back, towards the end of the season, he was really overweight. However, from the weekend, he doesn't look too out of shape:

This.

Kebabs being bad for you is a complete myth tbh. Doner kebab? Of course but if he got a chicken shish with salad etc the only bad thing in there would be the pitta bread it comes in and that's hardly the worst thing most footballers consume in their careers :lol:

Carbs, protein (from one of the leanest meats you can get cooked on an open grill so no oil etc..) and salad. Disgraceful diet for a sportsman.

Kebabs being bad for you is a complete myth tbh. Doner kebab? Of course but if he got a chicken shish with salad etc the only bad thing in there would be the pitta bread it comes in and that's hardly the worst thing most footballers consume in their careers :lol:

Carbs, protein (from one of the leanest meats you can get cooked on an open grill so no oil etc..) and salad. Disgraceful diet for a sportsman.

I'm no kebab expert but the one's I've eaten we're leaden with sauces - this is probably where the s*** probably is.  did a little google ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7841890.stm)

Still, you're partly right though. In terms of body composition a few kebabs a week would be no problem at all for a professional footballer.

Actually, never mind :lol: you're fully right provided the sauces are held

:whistle:

You have to ask for the sauces though :lol:

You can't complain about the calories in your pint of water after you've asked them to add yeast, hops etc... and called it beer :D

Kebabs can easily be healthy and someone who 'does sport' for a living wouldn't be too adversely affected by the odd pitta.

Guest bimpy474

It's all muscle! :shifty:

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/306/9z9f.jpg

I immediately disown you for using a big brother picture.  :huff:

Alexf, you have let me down, let everyone on here down, your parents and friends also. May god have mercy upon you, for i cannot.  :dave: