Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest Howaythetoon

Laughable that people are starting to turn on him.

He was inexplicably played through the middle when the other 2 up top are far more suited to the job.  You're only only get the best out of him on the right.  It's Pardew's fault you knackers.

Still doesn't excuse lack of effort, disinterest and at times, lack of bottle. He wasn't up for it at all today. You can have a mare and play shite but at least put in some fucking effort and try to rectify things and get going.

Well I hope this fucking 'false 9' experiment is now over. 

Just like his constant change of tactics and formations.  It was a typical Pardew knee jerk dropping him and then shifting him into the middle.  We don't play the right way for it to work and I'm not sure I want to see him with his back to goal, getting swamped by 4 players every time he gets the ball. 

Another player to add to the 'He's shit, inconsistent and overrated' list?  Or is that the 'You've been Pardew'd' list?

He is fucking garbage tbh, so inconsistent and been totally shit for last 4 games.

Top class my arse, shown fuck all except how to lose the ball and be totally ineffective in posession of it. Look unfit and uninterested tbh

Laughable that people are starting to turn on him.

He was inexplicably played through the middle when the other 2 up top are far more suited to the job.  You're only only get the best out of him on the right.  It's Pardew's fault you knackers.

Still doesn't excuse lack of effort, disinterest and at times, lack of bottle. He wasn't up for it at all today. You can have a mare and play shite but at least put in some fucking effort and try to rectify things and get going.

He looked like he was trying tbf. Seemed to be trying to press and harry as much as he could.

Guest icemanblue

In poor form, and was very poor yesterday. Very disappointing to see him just return passes after nothing had went for him.

However, he's still a very talented player who is massively important to us. He'll find form again.

In poor form, and was very poor yesterday. Very disappointing to see him just return passes after nothing had went for him.

However, he's still a very talented player who is massively important to us. He'll find form again.

We need players to perform every week and not go missing for 5 or 6 of them in a row, I would rather have a less talented but more consistent player than the odd moment of magic.

In the first half he had the worst pass completion of all our attacking players.  Which is mad for him.  The mackems were closing our whole team down well, but Barfa especially was getting no space at all.  He should have been well prepared for that and not trying to dance around them at that stage of the game, but he seemed to be refusing to pick a simple pass.

As we got more of a grip he did much better.

Strange that all of our players are inconsistent.  Apart from the ones that are just consistently s***.  Have these players always been like this? There's a theme here somewhere...

The theme is called having far too many foreign players mixed with a clueless coward of a manager. Ben Arfa however has been our worst player in last 4 games by far and yet most talented.

Guest Roger Kint

He's a Kieron Dyer imo, brilliant on his day (match winner) but only 5 or 6 of them a season at best.

This really. His inability to even look for a pass most the time really fucks me off. Prefers to run into trouble instead every time.

Guest firetotheworks

We need players to perform every week and not go missing for 5 or 6 of them in a row, I would rather have a less talented but more consistent player than the odd moment of magic.

I fucking hate that sort of attitude like. Fucking garbage. Players are all different people with different personalities and different ways in which to have their talents showing week in and week out. Some will say that a player might have a bad attitude or whatever, but when it's getting to the stage where every player looks like that, it's hardly fair to single out one player that we know relies upon his mood more than any other in our team. Funnily enough, he's also by far and away our best player and the player that we should be putting at the focal point of our attacks.

So he puts in a class performance against Villa, then we have one match against Hull where we're attacked down that side so Pardew scraps the system and drops Ben Arfa. It's fucking retarded, and anyone that thinks it's all down to him, or that we should be playing someone else...(who btw? who?) is a fucking retard as well. Utterly fucking braindead, contaminated by Pardew and Ashley's negative attitude, mixed with 'passion and 'graft' platitudinal guff. This is a time for football and getting this team playing football. Flag waving won't with this lot, they're footballers. Calling for consistency is fine if you want someone that's consistently shit. Fucks sake man, I hate this bullshit. You get the best out of your best players, you don't fall back onto shit grafters. Shit grafters are the players that are down the bottom of the league every season getting relegated because they're shit at football. 

He's a Kieron Dyer imo, brilliant on his day (match winner) but only 5 or 6 of them a season at best.

This really. His inability to even look for a pass most the time really fucks me off. Prefers to run into trouble instead every time.

His touch/pass ratio is the worst in the team, the only player to pass less than half the time he touched the ball yesterday.

Guest Haris Vuckic

This really. His inability to even look for a pass most the time really f***s me off. Prefers to run into trouble instead every time.

His touch/pass ratio is the worst in the team, the only player to pass less than half the time he touched the ball yesterday.

It didn't help that at times he had three men on him.

This really. His inability to even look for a pass most the time really f***s me off. Prefers to run into trouble instead every time.

It didn't help that at times he had three men on him.

Aye....

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,91227.msg4699857.html#msg4699857

:)

Guest neesy111

Ben Arfa has produced more at Newcastle under Pardew than at any other club.

The notion that Pardew ruins him is overplayed when the fact is he's always been consistently inconsistent.

That's the reason why he isn't at one of big clubs and probably never will get there.

Guest firetotheworks

f*** off man. Just seriously f*** the f*** off.

Calm down dear.

Nar, I'm f***ing sick of this utter f***ing bullshit from the same f***ing bullshitters. Presenting opinions and stats on their own and implying that they're as relevant as any other because they're all based in fact.

What f***ing use is it to show a stat on Ben Arfa's touch/pass ration. f*** off man, you f***ing bouquet of cocks.

Ben Arfa has produced more at Newcastle under Pardew than at any other club.

The notion that Pardew ruins him is overplayed when the fact is he's always been consistently inconsistent.

No he hasn't. In his last season at Marseille he was pretty much the reason they won the title.

I f***ing hate that sort of attitude like. f***ing garbage. Players are all different people with different personalities and different ways in which to have their talents showing week in and week out. Some will say that a player might have a bad attitude or whatever, but when it's getting to the stage where every player looks like that, it's hardly fair to single out one player that we know relies upon his mood more than any other in our team. Funnily enough, he's also by far and away our best player and the player that we should be putting at the focal point of our attacks.

So he puts in a class performance against Villa, then we have one match against Hull where we're attacked down that side so Pardew scraps the system and drops Ben Arfa. It's f***ing retarded, and anyone that thinks it's all down to him, or that we should be playing someone else...(who btw? who?) is a f***ing retard as well. Utterly f***ing braindead, contaminated by Pardew and Ashley's negative attitude, mixed with 'passion and 'graft' platitudinal guff. This is a time for football and getting this team playing football. Flag waving won't with this lot, they're footballers. Calling for consistency is fine if you want someone that's consistently s***. f***s sake man, I hate this bullshit. You get the best out of your best players, you don't fall back onto s*** grafters. s*** grafters are the players that are down the bottom of the league every season getting relegated because they're s*** at football.

Its all about opinions. Looks like you dropped your tampon, get a grip. Hes fucking terrible most the time man and just doesn't offer enough.

Guest neesy111

f*** off man. Just seriously f*** the f*** off.

Calm down dear.

Nar, I'm fucking sick of this utter fucking bullshit from the same fucking bullshitters. Presenting opinions and stats on their own and implying that there as relevant as any other because they're all based in fact.

What fucking use is it to show a stat on Ben Arfa's touch/pass ration. Fuck off man, you fucking bouquet of cocks.

Ben Arfa for the past 6 weeks has been utter shite and he is too inconsistent.  That is the truth.

Guest firetotheworks

I f***ing hate that sort of attitude like. f***ing garbage. Players are all different people with different personalities and different ways in which to have their talents showing week in and week out. Some will say that a player might have a bad attitude or whatever, but when it's getting to the stage where every player looks like that, it's hardly fair to single out one player that we know relies upon his mood more than any other in our team. Funnily enough, he's also by far and away our best player and the player that we should be putting at the focal point of our attacks.

So he puts in a class performance against Villa, then we have one match against Hull where we're attacked down that side so Pardew scraps the system and drops Ben Arfa. It's f***ing retarded, and anyone that thinks it's all down to him, or that we should be playing someone else...(who btw? who?) is a f***ing retard as well. Utterly f***ing braindead, contaminated by Pardew and Ashley's negative attitude, mixed with 'passion and 'graft' platitudinal guff. This is a time for football and getting this team playing football. Flag waving won't with this lot, they're footballers. Calling for consistency is fine if you want someone that's consistently s***. f***s sake man, I hate this bullshit. You get the best out of your best players, you don't fall back onto s*** grafters. s*** grafters are the players that are down the bottom of the league every season getting relegated because they're s*** at football.

Its all about opinions. Looks like you dropped your tampon, get a grip. Hes f***ing terrible most the time man and just doesn't offer enough.

Aye, wey that's your opinion and you're an utter retard in mine. :aww: