Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

Pissing me off now this, dropped after that performance against Stoke. :anguish:

:lol:

He was shocking til they went to 9 men.

No he wasn't, utter shit that like.

He's wasting his career. Always the one to be dropped when things go wrong and then a striker without a goal in 12 and a half months is ahead of him ffs.

Who did Shola last score against and what was the date?

We lost 9-1.

He's wasting his career. Always the one to be dropped when things go wrong and then a striker without a goal in 12 and a half months is ahead of him ffs.

22nd December 2012 against QPR at home (1-0).

QPR at home before Christmas 2012.  :lol:

Pissing me off now this, dropped after that performance against Stoke. :anguish:

Was by far our best player.

Which isn't to say he was amazing, but while the rest of the team just stood around looking bored he was quite sharp I thought.

No he wasn't, utter s*** that like.

Hatem doesn't score a wonder goal = he's shit.

Blindness. Everyone was shit til the sendings off. We were losing that game til Stoke commited 腹切り

Guest bimpy474

Blindness. Everyone was shit til the sendings off. We were losing that game til Stoke commited 腹切り

Have a look at the replies, you are in a minority. Unless we're all blind and it's only you that can see.

22nd December 2012 against QPR at home (1-0).

Jesus :lol:

Ladies and Gentlemen. Our starting striker of 2014.

Have a look at the replies, you are in a minority. Unless we're all blind and it's only you that can see.

Bloke's mental if he thinks Ben Arfa was shocking before they went down to 9. Also, if the entire team was shit until the sending offs, why is it just Ben Arfa that gets dropped? :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Bloke's mental if he thinks Ben Arfa was shocking before they went down to 9. Also, if the entire team was shit until the sending offs, why is it just Ben Arfa that gets dropped? :lol:

Well yes, Ben Arfa was our best player in a poorly playing team until the sendings off. Not sure how anyone came to the conclusion he wasn't really.

I wouldn't blame him if he wanted to leave like. He told that Hartlepool rag he was passionate to play and if he isn't achieving that here, then what the fuck?

Personally watching him under Garcia at Roma would be pure sex like. For fuck sake Pardew..

Just watched a bit. The kid's a fucking magician with the ball, Pardew needs to get him in the team and work on his teammates making moves when he has it. Every fucker just watches him.

If you've busted a gut to find space a few times and he's not passed the ball I reckon it would put you off expending so much energy every time he gets the ball.

Guest bimpy474

Just watched a bit. The kid's a fucking magician with the ball, Pardew needs to get him in the team and work on his teammates making moves when he has it. Every fucker just watches him.

If you've busted a gut to find space a few times and he's not passed the ball I reckon it would put you off expending so much energy every time he gets the ball.

Utter bollocks.

He passes the ball when there's options available.

Just watched a bit. The kid's a f***ing magician with the ball, Pardew needs to get him in the team and work on his teammates making moves when he has it. Every f***er just watches him.

:jesuswept:

ho doesn't.

Just watched a bit. The kid's a f***ing magician with the ball, Pardew needs to get him in the team and work on his teammates making moves when he has it. Every f***er just watches him.

ho doesn't.

Well how do you explain the 16 assists he's got for us?