Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

This has the makings of Souness vs Robert all over again. HBA has his faults but will never forgive Pardew if he marginalizes HBA. He can f*** right off!

Same personnel, different vein, Souness v Bellamy too.

Sadly it was always going to end this way, Pardew has managed him very, very badly. Pardew is a hypocritical prick, other players can play s*** yet nothing is made of it, in fact he will praise them BUT Ben Arfa gets stick for not winning games in 10-15 minutes

Under a half decent manager Ben Arfa will be immense, just a shame it won't happen here

This is the thing! He actually praises Shola's performances time and time again, when everyone can see he's been terrible.

How can anyone justify that?!

"Pardew managed him well."

Can't even fathom the amount of dribble that came out of the mouths of those who said this.

:thup:

His senseless decline from early good performances this season. His time on the bench while Shola starts ahead of him. His LdJ-esque appearances on the pitch.

Well-managed indeed.

I thought he managed him well when he was out the team and then came back with that incredible form on the right hand side. This season he started well and was dropped despite his form and he hasn't recovered that since, surprisingly.

Hopefully he starts looking at this like this as -£6m then. Think it's our only hope of him getting rid of Pardew. Hasn't been worth his while paying agent fees and 4 years wages for someone wage should have made so much more on.

I think our best chance of getting rid of Pardew is the crowd turning on him and it will.  That and people cancelling season tickets which the club will find out about when they try collecting Direct Debits in a few weeks only to find them unpaid.

The lad clearly has some issues but Pardew is absolutely clueless working with players with any talent. Can you think of one player who has progressed under him with any real talent or ability. He's good at trying to get the best out of the likes of Perch and Williamson because that's his level - bog standard.

Real shame but when you have a negative manager who is tactically clueless with no proper coach  ability it's hardly a surprise.

The lad clearly has some issues but Pardew is absolutely clueless working with players with any talent. Can you think of one player who has progressed under him with any real talent or ability. He's good at trying to get the best out of the likes of Perch and Williamson because that's his level - bog standard.

Real shame but when you have a negative manager who is tactically clueless with no proper coach  ability it's hardly a surprise.

I would say Cabaye left a much better player than when he first arrived, and he's certainly not bog standard.

I would say Cabaye left a much better player than when he first arrived, and he's certainly not bog standard.

Cabaye did leave a better player than when he arrived.  He left Debuchy in place of Simpson.

:lol: come on Brett, he was already class when he came here and was instantly class in his first season

So if you're a class act when you arrive, it doesn't count if you then improve your game?

Can't have it both ways and blame Pardew for when players go off the boil then not praise him when they improve their game? Hatem Ben Arfa hasn't produced it under any manager yet it's Pardew's fault? First time he's never actually fell out with a manager and that's a positive in itself.

:lol: come on Brett, he was already class when he came here and was instantly class in his first season

So if you're a class act when you arrive, it doesn't count if you then improve your game?

Can't have it both ways and blame Pardew for when players go off the boil then not praise him when they improve their game? Hatem Ben Arfa hasn't produced it under any manager yet it's Pardew's fault? First time he's never actually fell out with a manager and that's a positive in itself.

No because I don't think he was any better than when he arrived. Add Ben Arfa to the catalogue of players that have gone horribly backwards under pardew and it tells a story. He's a league 1 clogger, plying his trade at a job far too big for him. He's now alienated our only two creative players. f*** him, f*** his s*** tactics and his bulllshit tbh.

So why hasn't Ben Arfa continued to go forwards under any manager he's played under? Are they all shit? Are the national coaches morons, are the french managers he's worked under clueless? This isn't anything new with Ben Arfa. It's been like this his whole career yet Pardew is to blame for ruining the career and taking him backwards, give over man  :lol:

This the same lad who's won 5 league championships and 5 trophies with 2 different teams?  And the manager who was most recently sacked by a league one club and has won one of those trophies you get free in a kinder egg?

This the same lad who's won 5 league championships and 5 trophies with 2 different teams?  And the manager who was most recently sacked by a league one club and has won one of those trophies you get free in a kinder egg?

Are you seriously trying to undermine the Johnstone's Paint Trophy?

Are you seriously trying to undermine the Johnstone's Paint Trophy?

You could pick s**** players all over the shop who have won medals here and there for top clubs. That doesn't give any indication of how succesful they were during their time. Does the fact he's playing for Newcastle and not one of the elite clubs not give you any sort of indication things might not be all as they seem. Why Wenger isn't trying to snap him up or why Rodgers is yet to make a firm bid? Think it's very harsh just to put the blame firmly at Pardew's door with this one even as much as i love Ben Arfa. He's by far my favourite player at the club but i'm happy to accept he's a bit mental and not the easiest player to manage but at least he's not kicking up any sort of fuss or making soundbytes to leave.

I wish to God he would play more but if Pardew was a supporter, he'd be one of the thousands moaning and groaning, standing up hurling abuse at him when he loses the ball or tries too much. If your one of those fans, you're automatically a bellend in my eyes.