Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

Guest bimpy474

In the match thread i said 'bringing on Hatem so he can blame him for the defeat'.

Until now i found that a bit hard to take serious but now, well how cowardly can this contemptable wanker get. And how can anyone still defend him is beyond me.

The scape-goating continues then eh!

This is exactly what you said would happen on TS, make sure you ring them again at the weekend and hammer the point home.

I'll try and get on later in the week, as am at work tonight. Would be good if someone else could ring in tonight to make the point.

This part of the Pardew horror movie manuscript is the most bizarre of them all. Less comprehendable than all the lies, long-balls and five million Williamson-far-post attempts.

It's pure and utter insanity how he's handling Ben Arfa. It's as if Hatem reminds him of football, which scares him.

The scape-goating continues then eh!

This is exactly what you said would happen on TS, make sure you ring them again at the weekend and hammer the point home.

I'll try and get on later in the week, as am at work tonight. Would be good if someone else could ring in tonight to make the point.

only problem is though is Anderson also blames HBA and says he isn't doing enough!

Guest firetotheworks

Remember - he has previous. Tevez and Mascerhano at West Ham.

This is the thing. This should never be forgotten. Not playing two of the best players in the world at the time. Honestly man, who the fuck does he think he is?

Guest neesy111

This is the thing. This should never be forgotten. Not playing two of the best players in the world at the time. Honestly man, who the fuck does he think he is?

Alan Pardew.

I think its safe to say, unless AP is sacked, and that happens right after the season ends and before the transfer window opens up - that HBA will be gone. Fucking shame how it all has transpired. 

This is the thing. This should never be forgotten. Not playing two of the best players in the world at the time. Honestly man, who the f*** does he think he is?

Alan Pardew.

And as we all know, that equals winning mentality.

Genuinely seems to be threatened by creative players, the idea they might go off script slightly because they sense an opportunity, it works and makes him look stupid.

Problem being the script is to walk around like retards for bit then lose 4-0

I'm now officially resigned to Ben Arfa's inevitable departure in the summer - the victimisation from Pardew is clear. Ben Arfa only played half an hour on Saturday and came on when we were 2-0 down with the game all but lost - what is he expected to do in half an hour? Ben Arfa does have his faults (like any other player) but he always seems to be the only one in receipt of public criticism when others are seemly let off the hook - he deserves better than the cunt he is currently "managed" by.

He needs to move on to pastures new for his sake. If/when he does go, we'll be letting go an immensely talented player and what a fucking shame that would be.

Guest firetotheworks

It's a character assassination based on a bullshit stereotype that's easy for everyone to believe. Skillful winger not getting back, not grafting, not being a team player. It'll become gospel that Ben Arfa was fat, lazy, never tracked back etc and it's going to piss me off no end when I get into debates about it with people that swallow Pardew's shite.

Pardew is an absolute con man, fed by his grotesquely inaccurate ego and I imagine most fans of any of his ex-teams will tell you exactly the same. I'd genuinely rather have pretty much anyone on here in charge ahead of him. He's a worthless piece of shit of a manager, a complete cunt of a man and comfortably the worst manager I've ever known us have. Easily. Utter scumbag.

Guest Walter

It's a character assassination based on a bullshit stereotype that's easy for everyone to believe. Skillful winger not getting back, not grafting, not being a team player. It'll become gospel that Ben Arfa was fat, lazy, never tracked back etc and it's going to p*ss me off no end when I get into debates about it with people that swallow Pardew's s****.

It already does piss me off massively.