Hatem Ben Arfa

Rich

He will outlast pards .

Either him or Pards will be leaving before next season kicks off. I hear what you are saying about Ashley binning pards but after the last two years I'll believe it when I see it.

£4-5 million tops.

:lol: "Title holders Liverpool unearth another gem"

:anguish: Can just see that shit. And Pardew sitting in 18th saying it's not easy to win when you sell your best players...

http://i.imgur.com/YSHuppR.gif

Graham Carr hates Alan Pardew

I can't imagine any scenario where Carr wouldn't think that Pardew is an utter bell end.

Can you imagine Pardew telling Carr who he wants, and Carr going righto........  :spit: when Pardew leaves the room.

I'm sure Carr's mightily impressed when his carefully scouted players like Anita and Ben Arfa show their failings as wing backs.

Exactly, sees a player, recommends him and then watches a f***ing idiot play them all out of position, in a team playing awful football. Then watches said idiot blame those players for not being mint.

Pardew is a special kind of idiot.

or players brought in without any consideration as to how they will fit together, if they're even needed and what sort of system the manager wants all that matters is they're cheap. Its a f***ing awful way to run a football club which won't change regardless of who's in charge.

Both equally true, sadly..

Guest firetotheworks

"we'll" get nothing for him, regardless of how much he's sold for.

That prediction about the Pardew quote is spot on as well. He's that fucking cheeky.

If Pardew stays and Ben Arfa goes, I'm fucking done.

No match tickets, no Sky TV, nothing that would send a single penny in the direction of anyone clueless, stupid or malicious enough to allow that to happen.

Fuck them.

Can't understand how some still think he's fat.  :undecided:

He's an artist who needs a stage. Give him that and he'll probably run through a brick wall for you. Deny him it and he won't bother. Especially when the likes of Gosling and Elliott get the centre stage instead.

Well I made that decision when Sulun dicked us at home last season, but keep your Sky TV, man. Don't let them fuck with your enjoyment of football that much.

I'd bin Sky as well if it would make any difference, but Newcastle Utd isn't really a big factor for them these days. They'll be handing more air-time to Southampton and Everton next season.

Well I made that decision when Sulun dicked us at home last season, but keep your Sky TV, man. Don't let them f*** with your enjoyment of football that much.

I'd bin Sky as well if it would make any difference, but Newcastle Utd isn't really a big factor for them these days. They'll be handing more air-time to Southampton and Everton next season.

Bigger club though aren't they? :thup:

Well I made that decision when Sulun dicked us at home last season, but keep your Sky TV, man. Don't let them f*** with your enjoyment of football that much.

Bigger club though aren't they? :thup:

Sovereign state to boot  :(

Not only did the loss of Cabaye hit us on the pitch but I suspect affected the power balance in the dressing room. Cabaye was actually a bit smart compared to the thick cunts currently in there and will have kept everyone in line. Collocini is a joke of a captain to either be involved in this or be letting it happen. Pardew is not so much a manager as the bloke they push out at the end.

Not only did the loss of Cabaye hit us on the pitch but I suspect affected the power balance in the dressing room. Cabaye was actually a bit smart compared to the thick cunts currently in there and will have kept everyone in line. Coloccini is a joke of a captain to either be involved in this or be letting it happen. Pardew is not so much a manager as the bloke they push out at the end.

Careful. They'll be after you for saying that.

Not a talker but always leads by example, turning his back on those nasty hard shots and putting his head down for set pieces.

His performances in the last few weeks have confirmed that Colo's leaving basically. Some of the defending in the Everton game he might as well have already been sitting on a plane

Guest firetotheworks

Some utter morons in our support like. Someone reckons that Ben Arfa is useless and Elliot is right and challenged us to name one successful player that doesn't get stuck in.

So aye, replied with:

Ibrahimovic: Eredivisie, Serie A, Supercoppa, La Liga, Supercopa, UEFA Supercup, Club World Cup, Ligue 1, UEFA Team of the Tournament, Serie A and Ligue 1 Player of the Year,

Berbatov: League Cup, Premier League, Super Cup, Team of the Season, Golden Boot.

Ginola: League Cup, PFA and FWA Player of the year.

Robert: Integral part of us qualifying for the CL.

Adebeyor: Copa Del Rey, African Player of the Year

Kanu: Eridivisie, Champions League, UEFA Cup, Super Cup, Premier League, FA Cup x2, African Player of the Year.

Lineker: FA Cup, Copa Del Rey, World Cup Golden Boot, Ballon D'Or runner up.

Le Tissier: PFA Team of the Year, Goal of the Season, FA Hall of Fame.

Mata: Copa Del Rey, FA Cup, Champions League, UEFA Cup, World Cup, European Cup.

George Best: Howeh, it's George Best!

Arshavin: UEFA Cup, Super Cup,

Hoddle: UEFA Cup, FA Cup, Ligue 1, French Cup.

Waddle: Ligue 1, Footballer Writer's Player of the Year.

Gascoigne: Again, it's Gazza. Howeh.

Robben: Eredivisie, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, La Liga, Supercopa, Bundesliga, Champions League, Super Cup.

Podolski: Bundesliga, European Cup finalist.

Van Der Vaart: Eredivisie, La Liga, Supercopa, World Cup Runner up.

Van Nistlerooy: Eredivisie, Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, La Liga, Supercopa.

Sheringham: Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League, PL Golden Boot, PFA Player's Player of the Year, Team of the Year.

Viduka: Scottish League Cup...still a Champions League qualifier with Leeds in the PL.

Cantona: Goes without saying.

Rosicky: Bundesliga, UEFA Cup, Twice Bundesliga Player of the Year.

Nasri: Premier League, League Cup, French Player of the Year, PFA Team of the Year.

David Silva: Copa Del Rey, World Cup, European Cup, Premier League, League Cup, UEFA Team of the Tournament, Man City Player of the Year, PFA Team of the Year.

Ozil: UEFA Team of the Year, UEFA Team of the Tournament. Numerous finals.

David Luiz: FA Cup, Champions League, UEFA Cup.

Sturridge: Premier League (and probably again soon) FA Cup, Champions League.

Nani: Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup, World Club Cup, Champions League, Man United Players Player of the Year.

Ashley Young: Premier League, PFA Young Player of the Year, PFA Team of the Season.

Robin Van Persie: UEFA Cup, Premier League, FA Cup, World Cup Runner Up.

Lambert: England Cap (considering he was playing non-league)

Arnautović: Serie A.

Eriksen: Eredevisie.

Nolan: Championship Team of the Year, Championship Player of the Year, Championship Winner. Considering he was essentially a midfield poacher and offered nothing in midfield, that's pretty good going.

No reply. :lol:

Some utter morons in our support like. Someone reckons that Ben Arfa is useless and Elliot is right and challenged us to name one successful player that doesn't get stuck in.

:lol:

For fuck sake man  :lol: