Liverpool vs Newcastle United - 30/12/11 @ 7.45pm (live on Sky) pre-match thread

Dave

Utterly despicable club who I've been raised to hate since I was old enough to understand football. Would really love to beat them in their own back yard and I don't fear them as a team at all. That said, its Anfield, and we never win at that fucking dump, so I'm not confident.

Hope someone snaps that odious twat Bellamy, and that Obertan finally frames and fucking destroys Enrique. Plenty of people saying in the Enrique thread that they miss him, I don't, he was a moody bastard for the 2nd half of last season and made it clear he didn't want to wear the black and white anymore. So fuck him.

There isn't a game this season I'd rather win.

sunderland at home?

Since we've already beaten them this season (and of course last season's 5-1), I think I'd prefer a 1-1 in the derby and a 1-0 win at Anfield, than a 1-1 at Anfield and 1-0 win at home to Sunderland this season...that's how much I hate this lot.

Guest bimpy474

Seeing as Mrs Bimpy has informed me that we are having no more little un's, i'd give my goolies to beat this lot, hate them more than i do her, in fact i cant ever remember not hating them, horrible club, horrible manager, horrible fans and a positively grotesque arse stain of a place that blights the earth, no universe in fact.

Feck me i hope we win :D

Seeing as Mrs Bimpy has informed me that we are having no more little un's, i'd give my goolies to beat this lot, hate them more than i do her, in fact i cant ever remember not hating them, horrible club, horrible manager, horrible fans and a positively grotesque arse stain of a place that blights the earth, no universe in fact.

Feck me i hope we win :D

:lol: