Liverpool 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 12/30/11 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Beren

Worst game iv watched us play this season overall methinks.

you must have missed a lot of games then.

A lot, have a word, I'd take the number of bad games we've had this season if the return is the number of good games we've had.

Won't deny we're on a bad run, but I'm gonna be the optimist in this and not go suicidal.

Krul  4

Simpson  4

Williamson  5

Coloccini  6

Raylor  3

Obertan  1

Tiote  6

Cabaye  6

Jonas  2

Vuckic  4

Ba  6

Santon  6

Ben Arfa  4

Don't know how you can Tiote 7, his passing was absolutely abysmal.

It was shite. It was Liverpool away. But not good at all. Simpson should be shot with shit for that FK.

Looking a bit grim at the moment. Our momentum's disappeared and our waffer-thin squad is now exposed for the ragbag it is. Players, please, thank you.

Guest VaVaVoom

Liverpool deserved that score and i think in large you have to accknowledge Gerrards impact. He changed the game.

Ben Arfa is ment to be a game changer and had no chance to get into the game in theat situation.

Lessons learned Pardew? Right moves at the wrong time...those two should have started.

The lads worked hard it just wasnt to be tonight.

Simpson is tragic. Just a terrible defender in general. Jonas didn't do a single thing right tonight, in a match of 90 minutes, not one single positive thing I can remember. Everyone just looked laxadaisical, like they couldn't be bothered with this game, which was clearly interrupting their Christmas.

The manager should be absolutely ashamed of himself sending an NUFC side out to play like that against those players. They are garbage and we spent ninety minutes shitting ourselves.

that's what I'm thinking, disgrace