Newcastle United 3 - 0 Man Utd - 04/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 43

Mike

Really want HBA on at half time for Ameobi, put these c***s to the sword we can rip them a new one if we go for it

That would be moronic. From a neutral viewpoint it's clear as day they (man united) are not coping at all well with the physicality of your 2 front man. Ameobi gets stick on here but Ferdinand is a getting molested out there so why change things?

Ferdinand is marking Ba..... in the main Jones is having a cakewalk against Ameobi.

Exactly. HBA's explosiveness and unpredictability might be what we need because I can see us being pegged back a bit so it's going to be about counter attacking this half I think.

:lol: Butch showed his inside knowledge of Italian football saying Mourinho didn't fancy Santon when he arrived at Inter. And here was me thinking he'd given him his debut and played him when not injured, then Leonardo being in charge when he was sent on loan and then sold. D'oh!  :fool:

was laughing at this myself...clueless aren't they.

Did Giggs even get booked for the tackle on Ba?

How the f*** has Valencia not been booked yet?

Been really surprised at their approach. Most of the game they've just been scything us down like a Stoke or Wolves.

Really want HBA on at half time for Ameobi, put these c***s to the sword we can rip them a new one if we go for it

That would be moronic. From a neutral viewpoint it's clear as day they (man united) are not coping at all well with the physicality of your 2 front man. Ameobi gets stick on here but Ferdinand is a getting molested out there so why change things?

Ferdinand is marking Ba..... in the main Jones is having a cakewalk against Ameobi.

Exactly. HBA's explosiveness and unpredictability might be what we need because I can see us being pegged back a bit so it's going to be about counter attacking this half I think.

Or you know, because he's our most talented player by a mile, even including Ba.

Not feeling any particular rush for a change just yet but depending on how things go I'd be tempted to replace Taylor with Ben Arfa but put him wide left, switching Jonas to the right.

Or you know, because he's our most talented player by a mile, even including Ba.

Coloccini.

Sure Ferdinand's taken man-before-ball there. :undecided:

Yep//definite pen ,but Webb is insighted...wtf was the lino doing is the question that needs to be asked.

Most lino's simply don't have the minerals to make big decisions like that, too scared of making mistakes.