Newcastle 2 - 1 Blackburn (FA Cup) - 07/01/12 - Post-match reaction from page 37

Dave

Don't know what was worse, that shocking ITV highlights show or Louise Taylor's absolutely horrendous match report in the Guardian. Both pretty shameful.

Just read it. Horrible, bitter bitch.

Cant belive I sat through that entire program to see just 39 seconds of coverage on our match.

Quite glad I just got home and saw it online instead. Must have been a turgid watch.

Cant belive I sat through that entire program to see just 39 seconds of coverage on our match.

Quite glad I just got home and saw it online instead. Must have been a turgid watch.

:sadnod:

it was even worse than the football league show

Guest VaVaVoom

Got to be said while Ben Arfa's goal was fantastic individually, Jonas's goal was tremendous also. Great ball into Best, excellent strength and awareness for the ball back into Jonas who's run was awesome and then for to have the composure to take a touch and dink it over the keeper was just fantastic.

Haha, very true. Looks like a booby prize from the Hoppings.

"Sorry kid, you failed to hook a duck. Take this s*** mask and be off."

Ps- I still love to see it though.

Doubt you'll see it again, he chucked it into the crowd.But maybe there's more than one...

ITV's arty editors showed longer coverage to little kids in the crowd at Birmingham yawning and reading magazines.

Only 39 seconds despite two wonder goals. They couldnt put a worse programme together if they tried.

In fact Mick Lowes is f***ing turd. How does he manage to make such drama and excitement sound so dull?

Justin Lockwood badly missed.

Was just about to post this. Justin Lockwood and the games on Real Radio are missed.

I've just seen this from a Villa fan:

hhumpoHolloway

Ben Arfa's goal was nothing compared to Gutierrez's celebration. The best thing I have ever seen in football.

6 minutes ago FavoriteRetweetReply