Newcastle United vs. QPR - 15/01/12 @ 1.30pm (live on Sky) Pre-match.

Amir_9

Guest VaVaVoom

In a strange way i feel more nervous about games we are expected to win, such as this one, shaim barton cant play would have added a bit more spice to the match...

Thats embarrassing....Shame.

In a strange way i feel more nervous about games we are expected to win, such as this one, shaim barton cant play would have added a bit more spice to the match...

Aye, such a massive shame our opposition are missing one of their better players.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

just my annual three set of predicitions lol

optimistic prediction: 5-0 to us

realistic: 2-0 to us

pessimistic: 0-0

Doe's anyone find it incredibly hilarious that Liverpool spent 41 million on two of our players and if we win tomorrow we will be above them?  :lol:

Not really, as we've been above them most of the season and they've catched up, which makes it not as awesome as it used to be. But still, yeah.

caught*

No. Both forms are acceptable in use, even though admittedly "catched" started disappearing from use in the 19th century. Mainly because "caught" was easier to pronounce.

So you mean really its not. It's an obselete term.

Nonstandard, not obsolete in the case of this particular word.

I'm sorry like, but if you said 'I catched a cold' you'd sound like a complete moron.

Can definitely picture a 0-0 being on the cards, like. They're shit but we've got nowt upfront if Shola's gonna continue his finishing from the Blackburn game.

Or Sholadinho might turn up? Too much negativity in the build up to this. Like every other game this season bar Man City we have a chance of a result if the correct team/tactics are in operation.