Newcastle United vs. QPR - 15/01/12 @ 1.30pm (live on Sky) Pre-match.

Amir_9

Guest Haris Vuckic

Prediction: crush them 4-1 with goals from shola,cabaye and ... I'm struggling here.still, I think we'll beast them

Perch 30 yarder according to that video.

"Danny [Guthrie] has trained well.

"He’s done a lot of work behind the scenes with the conditioning guys, and we had a practice game on Tuesday.

"He came through that with flying colours, so it looks promising for him."

If Ben Arfa isn't set out against Clint Hill then Pardew needs his balls removing. This could and should be fucking messy (Ben Arfa against that, not Pardew's castration).

But who will protect Simpson/Taylor from Wright-Phillips...

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/2964/williamwallacemelgibson.jpg

Did not know Williamson was an extra?

That's uncanny :lol:

I haven't counted them all.. But there can't be much more than 1000 tickets left going by the online picture of the stadium? That said I think qpr only have 1000 odd tickets..

i didnt go into any of the sections, just looked like pretty much all of them still had seats available and there was a couple with lots of availability. i only had a quick look could be wrong. was easier on the stadium plan last season to get an idea of how it was selling

I haven't counted them all.. But there can't be much more than 1000 tickets left going by the online picture of the stadium? That said I think qpr only have 1000 odd tickets..

i didnt go into any of the sections, just looked like pretty much all of them still had seats available and there was a couple with lots of availability. i only had a quick look could be wrong. was easier on the stadium plan last season to get an idea of how it was selling

Aye there is a few sections with blocks of seats left but there is also some of them with like 1 or 2 seats left. What happens to the seats left by qpr? They only took 1,300 tickets or something.