Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MEN reckons we're going to make an improved offer.

They are usually pretty accurate too.

He's the kind of signing I'd like to see us make - he'll be good enough for the bench straight away and will flesh out the squad if we do make the Europe next year.

Big thumbs up.

I don't go along with the idea that one player can upset a whole squad due to his behaviour, let alone see any effect on the first team. If he's a dickhead, the only person who he will cause problems for is himself.

£4 million is a bit too high for my liking. I'm still really undecided about Morrison, on one hand, he is a very bright prospect but on the other, his apparent terrible attitude (ie. being an absolute c***) could hold him back which means he might never fulfill his true potential :undecided:

Twitterers seem to think he is at the training ground now to seal a £4m move.... Happy to get him but not if its £4m out of our CB fund.

hmmmm not too excited about this lad if i'm honest

Hate all the blap blap bumbleclart nonsense

Guest Roger Kint

Twitterers seem to think he is at the training ground now to seal a £4m move.... Happy to get him but not if its £4m out of our CB fund.

Doubt its true at all tbh. Wouldnt Pardew want to be there for any signings, sure Ravel would like to speak to him about what chances he will get too. Things wont happen til Friday(if at all) for any incoming deals this week. Like mentioned it sounds more like a DDay transfer

Doubt its true at all tbh. Wouldnt Pardew want to be there for any signings, sure Ravel would like to speak to him about what chances he will get too. Things wont happen til Friday(if at all) for any incoming deals this week. Like mentioned it sounds more like a DDay transfer

Are they not back today ?

Guest Roger Kint

Is the flight not later tonight? Thought they trained today but not sure if i imagined that.

Guest Roger Kint

Is the flight not later tonight? Thought they trained today but not sure if i imagined that.

Either way twitter is shite, not really worth discussing it based on that place.

Still don't know about this kid, his potential is supposed to be ridiculous but then so is his attitude. The thing that does give me a bit of hope is his agents comments a few weeks back about how the lad wants a move to improve his career and his life (or something like that).

Still don't know about this kid, his potential is supposed to be ridiculous but then so is his attitude. The thing that does give me a bit of hope is his agents comments a few weeks back about how the lad wants a move to improve his career and his life (or something like that).

Nah. There's reports saying he would stay if he's offered £30k a week. Just a money grabbing t***.

Nah. There's reports saying he would stay if he's offered £30k a week. Just a money grabbing t***.

Nice bit of selective quoting once again.

The rest is there for everyone to read like :lol: Just highlighting what I'm commenting.

The rest is there for everyone to read like :lol: Just highlighting what I'm commenting.

Was referring to you quoting 'reports' saying how much he wants. He's denied that he's demanded that much but you haven't mentioned that as it doesn't suit your agenda.

It could also be that I haven't read those reports. Not that I believe him. We'll see.

That's because of your agenda.

I've got as much of an agenda as those who see past his negatives, and want him here.

There's a difference between that and having an open mind. Everyone accepts he's a dickhead but he's still young and has a boatload of talent so some people think he's worth a punt. Saying you don't believe him is solely based on you not liking him and not wanting him to sign for us.