Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So he's done nothing then. The media will follow every f***ing step he takes to try and find something bad to write about.

It just shows he's still the same cunt he's always been. Went for the money, nowt else. That's twitter and famous people for you btw.

He's a stupid teenager man, hardly shocking. Shouldn't be allowed on twitter of he's going to take a radge when he gets baited mind.

stupid teenager ? Go suck out u little faggot your a guy that talks if u see me you try slap me I'm in manchester every week

Errrr.....yeah. Used to use non-pc language all the time as a kid. He's clearly getting pissed off by these tweets because he's a stupid teenager and reacting = shouldn't be allowed on twitter. It's not in the same class of cuntery as breaking a team mates jaw, glassing someone, or fucking someone's wife.

I know. It's nowt. I just like repeating it cos it's a god awful comeback and makes me laugh :lol: It may be my go-to insult from this day forward.

:blush: ah ok, I thought you were repeating the tweet to emphasize how terrible it was.

I don't understand why managers just don't put a wholesale ban on all their players from using Twitter. So many of them aren't able to use it sensibly, and I don't see a ban as a terrible sacrifice for the more sensible majority. Life is perfectly liveable without it.

Didn't Man Utd ban players a while back? Obviously didn't last like...

Surprised Fergie allows it.

Nah, that story was more Fergie thinking Twitter was pointless rather than him banning it altogether (iirc).

West Ham midfielder Ravel Morrison charged by the FA over comments made on Twitter. #SSN

West Ham’s Ravel Morrison charged by FA for use of abusive and/or insulting words including a reference to a person’s sexual orientation.

Seems like a dimwit.

Suppose the person calling him a crackhead, insinuating he takes drugs which would ruin his career and or destroy his character gets off without anything said? Disgraceful double standards, even if he is a prick.

West Ham midfielder Ravel Morrison charged by the FA over comments made on Twitter. #SSN

West Ham’s Ravel Morrison charged by FA for use of abusive and/or insulting words including a reference to a person’s sexual orientation.

Seems like a dimwit.

did Ray Stubbs send them an e-mail?

Guest Heneage

Seems like a dimwit.

did Ray Stubbs send them an e-mail?

:lol:

He's still to make his league debut isn't he? Given he didn't play a game for Manchester United. He's exciting but too much of a risk clearly.

this from wormy hit a nerve on what i was thinking about this little radge:

Because of this, they feel that any act punishable by the real world courts, shouldn't be punished by the football courts? Unreal.

what's this lad been charged with by the FA, bringing the game into disrepute?  as far as i know his twitter thing didn't involve anyone else in football right?

I guess the theory is that it reflects badly on the FA if a player does things like this?

of course, "bringing the game into disrepute" presumably...that wormy quote was meant to highlight the idea of someone being punished twice though...that's where i'm going with this, it's all too arbitrary - john terry is up in court and as far as i know therefore judgement pending from the fa, suarez wasn't pulled up at all by the police nor morrison as far as i know

don't know, something just stinks about the way the FA carry on with this shit

• 2 months later...