Ravel Morrison

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

West Ham

GK: R Green, M Stech, R Boffin

DEF: G Demel, J Tomkins, W Reid, A Faye, G John, G McCartney, J O'Brien

MID: K Nolan, M Noble, J Collison, P Diop, R Morrison, G O'Neil, J Faubert, D Bentley, M Taylor

FOR: J Carew, N Maynard, R Vaz Te, C Cole, F Piquionne, S Baldock

....that squad is massive. Look at the depth of that midfield! The wages will be astronomical.

5/6 strikers for 4-5-1. Mmmmm necessary.

I don't really care that he's having a go at someone on twitter, his insults are f***ing horrible though. I mean "Go suck out u little faggot"? That is just s***.

And, potentially, worse than that. Imagine the furore if Suarez tweeted that.

Responding to suggestions he was a drug user on Twitter, Ravel tweeted: “Crack head ? Go suck out u little faggot your a guy that talks if u see me you try slap me I'm in manchester every week.”

If Joe Bloggs can get prosecuted for racism, hopefully he gets done for homophobia. Glad we didn't go near the moron.

So he's done nothing then. The media will follow every f***ing step he takes to try and find something bad to write about.

It just shows he's still the same cunt he's always been. Went for the money, nowt else. That's twitter and famous people for you btw.

So he's done nothing then. The media will follow every f***ing step he takes to try and find something bad to write about.

It just shows he's still the same cunt he's always been. Went for the money, nowt else. That's twitter and famous people for you btw.

He's a stupid teenager man, hardly shocking. Shouldn't be allowed on twitter of he's going to take a radge when he gets baited mind.

He's a stupid teenager man, hardly shocking. Shouldn't be allowed on twitter of he's going to take a radge when he gets baited mind.

stupid teenager ? Go suck out u little faggot your a guy that talks if u see me you try slap me I'm in manchester every week

Basically this.

stupid teenager ? Go suck out u little faggot your a guy that talks if u see me you try slap me I'm in manchester every week

Errrr.....yeah. Used to use non-pc language all the time as a kid. He's clearly getting pissed off by these tweets because he's a stupid teenager and reacting = shouldn't be allowed on twitter. It's not in the same class of cuntery as breaking a team mates jaw, glassing someone, or fucking someone's wife.

Errrr.....yeah. Used to use non-pc language all the time as a kid. He's clearly getting pissed off by these tweets because he's a stupid teenager and reacting = shouldn't be allowed on twitter. It's not in the same class of cuntery as breaking a team mates jaw, glassing someone, or fucking someone's wife.

I know. It's nowt. I just like repeating it cos it's a god awful comeback and makes me laugh :lol: It may be my go-to insult from this day forward.