The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Downing should have just put that in there like

http://www.nottinghamforest.co.uk/javaImages/b2/ff/0,,10308~5570482,00.jpg

Don't understand Downing. Doesn't cross the ball enough when he gets into those positions. Carroll must be going crazy.

Luis Garcia?

Luis Garcia?

You don't mean Luis Garcia?

:thup: that's the one.

That was when Liverpool used to have some genuine quality in their team, now they're a bunch of overpaid and overpriced cloggers. Never seen such an uninspired home performance.

I'm assuming it's been mentioned but did I just hear a large amount of fans chanting 'We all hate blacks' around the half hour mark??

No they were singing 'we hate bad backs'

Aye, ever since the Tories came back into power, they've not been able to use that to go on the sick :(

I'm assuming it's been mentioned but did I just hear a large amount of fans chanting 'We all hate blacks' around the half hour mark??

:lol:

But seriously, did this happen? I was fucking livid but I'm not sure if I misheard, the whole fucking crowd were chanting it.

Luis Garcia?

Luis Garcia?

That was when Liverpool used to have some genuine quality in their team, now they're a bunch of overpaid and overpriced cloggers. Never seen such an uninspired home performance.

Yeah, but they were all foreigners mate, so they were no good. Only 100% pure British beef will do at Liverpool.

Luis Garcia?

Luis Garcia?

Been Stoke inspired so far.

But seriously, did this happen? I was fucking livid but I'm not sure if I misheard, the whole fucking crowd were chanting it.

We only hate Mancs I think it is.

Luis Garcia was a great little player for a couple of years. Much better than overrated crap like Downing.

Playing in Mexico now.

Was a fan of Garcia, too.

Think Liverpool had a great side those years with players like him, Alsonso, Gerrad, Kewell and Baros.

Luis Garcia was a great little player for a couple of years. Much better than overrated crap like Downing.

Playing in Mexico now.

Was a fan of Garcia, too.

Think Liverpool had a great side those years with players like him, Alsonso, Gerrad, Kewell and Baros.

Kewell was shite at Liverpool.

But seriously, did this happen? I was f***ing livid but I'm not sure if I misheard, the whole f***ing crowd were chanting it.

We only hate Mancs I think it is.

So they are either racist or just have shite banter.