The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Should be playing for the Toon...

Instead of who? ???

Instead of Sunderland. Supports Newcastle, lives 8 minutes down the road from the Newcastle training ground!

I never knew this lad Colback was from Newcastle until today like.

I used to play with and against him at school. I'm sit at football but I was the only one who could get the ball off him for some strange reason. A real Newcastle fan though.

Instead of who? ???

Instead of Sunderland. Supports Newcastle, lives 8 minutes down the road from the Newcastle training ground!

He's from an era when Sunderland where the ones coming into the local schools in North Tyneside looking at the kids to see who could make the acedemy.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Instead of who? ???

He's from an era when Sunderland where the ones coming into the local schools in North Tyneside looking at the kids to see who could make the acedemy.

Yup.

Genuinely wonder what he must feel playing for a team he's been raised to hate.

He used it as banter at school, sometimes came in with his Sunderland shirt on just to wind up his mates. A canny lad, always went to the Newcastle matches though.

Instead of who? ???

I got that bit. :lol:

I meant which one of Cabaye or Tiote would you like to see dropped to make way for him to play?