The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Wow, just seen that Lille came back from 4-1 to 4-4 after Roux scored in extra time. Then they go and concede and lose 5-4 :lol: :lol:

Saw something earlier that Lille have scored 4 goals in 3 games this season and not won any of them :lol:

Wow, just seen that Lille came back from 4-1 to 4-4 after Roux scored in extra time. Then they go and concede and lose 5-4 :lol: :lol:

The OM-OL 5-5 a few years ago was better. Om were up 4-2 in the 80th minute. Lyon scored three in the last ten minutes (one in stoppage time), before Toulalan equalised for Marseille with the game's last touch. Remember being in shock for about an hour.

The OM-OL 5-5 a few years ago was better. Om were up 4-2 in the 80th minute. Lyon scored three in the last ten minutes (one in stoppage time), before Toulalan equalised for Marseille with the game's last touch. Remember being in shock for about an hour.

All I will say is fucking QPR.

"Alex, how pleased were you with the defensive perfomance overall?"

"I was delighted, really delighted. Credit to the players, they really limited them tonight and I'm gutted we didn't get a goal"

Fuck me, if the Villa fans weren't so entrenched with apathy by now they'd have the cunt's head on a stick.  :lol:

I remember that 5-5 with Lyon from a couple of seasons ago, Marseille were heading for a very impressive win but threw it away in the last 10 mins after leading 3-1 for a long time. Seemed more like a game from the Gerets era, rather than the Deschamps one.

There was also the dramatic 5-4 win for Marseille inspired by the Ayews in the Trophée des Champions early  this season, after Lille had been leading 3-0 in the second half.

Looks like it'll come down to Paris and Montpellier (who are playing the best football) for the title, with OM, OL and Lille fighting for 3rd spot, with OM favourites on current form. Lille had the best defence in the league but it's gone to pot in the last month or so, they can't keep up with the top 2.