The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest bimpy474

@WayneRooney Wayne Rooney

Was manchini asking for red card????

Yes just like you Wayne, in fact you got the red you asked for though didn't you.

Yes just like you Wayne, in fact you got the red you asked for though didn't you.

... and then Mancini criticised the ref, saying it was entirely Rooney's influence. That's kind of the point, I'd imagine.

I'll never get the whole 'stigma' around asking the ref if something is worthy of a yellow or red card.  Quite frankly, I couldn't care less if someone asks for a red card or not.  It's like the massive stigma against diving, but it being ok and 'part and parcel' of the game to clatter someone into the advertising hoardings with a reckless challenge.

Watson has been superb this second half.

Was just about to say he's looked decent.

Yeah, I've not seen much of him before, but he looked a good all-round midfielder.

That's not an area where we have a vacancy, but if Moses is going spare at the end of the season, I'd hope we'd put in a bid. He seems to have improved a lot.

Guest bimpy474

... and then Mancini criticised the ref, saying it was entirely Rooney's influence. That's kind of the point, I'd imagine.

Aye but Mancini was right though :D

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'll never get the whole 'stigma' around asking the ref if something is worthy of a yellow or red card.  Quite frankly, I couldn't care less if someone asks for a red card or not.  It's like the massive stigma against diving, but it being ok and 'part and parcel' of the game to clatter someone into the advertising hoardings with a reckless challenge.

No idea, but I imagine its a throwback to when Teachers used to be the refs when 'football' was first starting up all those years ago. YE CANNIT QUESTION THE TEACHER, MAN!