The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Oxlaide-Chamberlain is so talented, got to take him to the EUROs, he just has so much quality, and no fear.

Really inconsistent tbf. Have my doubts about him, but on a good day he can bring a lot to a more or less dead England team.

Do one.

Be nice, I bet you dont fancy another ban.

Oxlaide-Chamberlain is so talented, got to take him to the EUROs, he just has so much quality, and no fear.

Really inconsistent tbf. Have my doubts about him, but on a good day he can bring a lot to a more or less dead England team.

I agree, i've seen him be pretty anonymous and eased out of the game but that is to be expected for a young player. would still take him as a wildcard over the likes of lennon and milner though.

Guest Chubby Jason

Do one.

do me a favour luv.

Do one.

Cyber bully.

Do one.

Cyber bully.

:lol:

Guest Chubby Jason

Ahhh just what we want, a bouyed and confident Arsehole for the match Monday night.

they'll be too busy celebrating and thinking about the next round rather than concentrating on us :thup:

Not to mention they might have to play 120 minutes and at least one of their players will undoubtedly get injured.

Guest bimpy474

Ahhh just what we want, a bouyed and confident Arsehole for the match Monday night.

they'll be too busy celebrating and thinking about the next round rather than concentrating on us :thup:

Nice :)

Guest bimpy474

Not to mention they might have to play 120 minutes and at least one of their players will undoubtedly get injured.

Nice but more unlikely :D