The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Rafael will have a horses head in his bed tomorrow. It'll take Fergie a long time to forgive him, if at all. Diabolical defending.

Wouldn't be surprised if that's the end of him.

Wasn't that long ago a load of people on RedCafe were saying he's going to be far better than Dani Alves. :lol:

Guest Brynn

Wonder how much these lads are on. Half the team is probably on 3 grand a week or something silly like that. Just goes to prove you dont need billionaires in order to play decent fotball. Just a manager who dont mind actually giving it a go.

I think there's a bit more to Bielsa than "a manager who dont mind actually giving it a go".. You like to oversimplify things, don't you? Play FM much?

Football is a simple game, made complicated by people who dont have a clue.

No idea what he says to the lads, but they are playing 10 times the fotball at 1/10th of the salary we are paying. Just an observation.

Echo what everyone else has said about Bilbao. Got to say I thought they'd be punished for not converting their domination into goals but the 2nd half was even better than the 1st. They never let up and deserved at least 3 goals.

Just hope the quality of the football is reported, not some absolute bollocks about a boot being off being the reason Man Utd got beat.

Wonder how much these lads are on. Half the team is probably on 3 grand a week or something silly like that. Just goes to prove you dont need billionaires in order to play decent fotball. Just a manager who dont mind actually giving it a go.

I think there's a bit more to Bielsa than "a manager who dont mind actually giving it a go".. You like to oversimplify things, don't you? Play FM much?

No idea what he says to the lads, but they are playing 10 times the fotball at 1/10th of the salary we are paying. Just an observation.

Well he is certainly not telling them to "give it a go." His coaching techniques are well documented.

The commentry as a whole was just plain embarassing: desperately trying to find fault in the Bilbao goals, screaming for a penalty following the handball, analysing the game as if Bilbao had performed a miraculous smash and grab. Why not just enjoy the spectacle, enjoy the great football Bilbao are putting on show and accept Man United were throughly outplayed on the night? Pathetic.

:facepalm:

Guest Brynn

:facepalm:

Not meant in a litteral sense you mong. Goes to show you can play decent fotball even with a limited squad.

One thing I will say about Ferguson - is it just me or is he generally more positive about foreign clubs and acceptant when they lose to them, compared to the usual bitterness shown in Premier League games he doesn't win for whatever reason?