The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

OM out-Italianing Inter, btw, timewasting at every chance.

Both legs of this have been extremely poor and negative. Unsurprising given both teams are in terrible form and short of confidence. I'm amazed that we are 45 minutes from the CL quarterfinals, tbh, and anything can happen from there.

Anything can happen in the second half, but I really can't see Inter finding a goal at the moment. Absolutely no belief.

I'm not an expert in European qualification witchdoctory rules, but isn't it better if Liverpool win this? Since they are already in the EL and there is no chance they'll make 4th anyway.

Whilst you raise perfectly valid points, it's Liverpool :anguish:

ugh, the gods do not favor us atm.

Honestly man, Liverpool winning is great for us, Everton will overtake us given a sniff, they've effectively only got to make up 4pts on us.

And Liverpool only 2pts now.

Honestly man, Liverpool winning is great for us, Everton will overtake us given a sniff, they've effectively only got to make up 4pts on us.

Yes, but they have absolutely no impact on our European qualification! :lol:

Just opened up Five Live. Alan Green and Pat Nevin commentary, oh the joy.

Set fire to your radio. It will never be clean again.

Listening to it on iPlayer. Yep, my laptop has now been tainted.....

If the top 5 and Liverpool are already guaranteed Europe, it doesn't matter whether we're 6th or 7th as it's all down to the FA Cup (i think). Obviously it'd be nice to finish above that despicable stench of a club, but we can't let Everton near us.

If the top 5 and Liverpool are already guaranteed Europe, it doesn't matter whether we're 6th or 7th as it's all down to the FA Cup (i think). Obviously it'd be nice to finish above that despicable stench of a club, but we can't let Everton near us.

Exactly this, imagine letting Everton take our spot? If someone does it in the FA Cup, fair play, but we must finish top 7.

Yes, but they have absolutely no impact on our European qualification! :lol:

I´d prefer a draw.

Vintage Anfield performance. Make an absolute pig's ear of excellent attacking situations, and shit defending for the goal. Indeed the goal, ironically, directly came from us picking an horrendous pass in a good situation in their half.

Bottlers in the derby. Sad but true. And just knew it was going to be that cunt who scored.

Vintage Anfield performance. Make an absolute pig's ear of excellent attacking situations, and shit defending for the goal. Indeed the goal, ironically, directly came from us picking an horrendous pass in a good situation in their half.

Bottlers in the derby. Sad but true. And just knew it was going to be that cunt who scored.

Chin up, you'll get a win here, I'd put money on it.

/£2 @ 22-1 :D

I hear Hibbert is doing............well?!

Moment of our first half performance was arguably him skinning Enrique. :lol:

You must be on something. :lol:

A winning streak. O0

A winning streak. O0

If there's anyone who can end a winning streak, it's me. Well, not directly me in this case. You know what I mean. I think.

OM out-Italianing Inter, btw, timewasting at every chance.

Both legs of this have been extremely poor and negative. Unsurprising given both teams are in terrible form and short of confidence. I'm amazed that we are 45 minutes from the CL quarterfinals, tbh, and anything can happen from there.

Anything can happen in the second half, but I really can't see Inter finding a goal at the moment. Absolutely no belief.

Off-topic, but does Ramos still play right back for Spain? Has he switched to the centre for country as well? Really, I just want to know if Azpilicueta is anywhere near the squad. :lol: