The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest Deadmau5

Wigan would have stuffed these.

La Liga

http://files.sharenator.com/yao_ming_meme_The_Musical_Talent_of_Sharenator-s270x214-267867-535.jpg

At least it puts the La Liga is a 2 team league myth to bed that some foolish people still like to claim.

What it does prove is how far ahead of every other team in world football Madrid and Barcelona are that they can be 20 points ahead of teams like these and Valencia.

At least it puts the La Liga is a 2 team league myth to bed that some foolish people still like to claim.

What it does prove is how far ahead of every other team in world football Madrid and Barcelona are that they can be 20 points ahead of teams like these and Valencia.

I don't think it's quite as linear and well-ordered as that, but I agree with the gist of your point.

Certain teams are well suited to beating other teams, and I think atm Man Utd are set up to killed in Europe on a consistent basis. If they had the consistency, I think Man City, Arsenal and Tottenham could compete more admirably in Europe than English sides have this time out mind you.

Premier League is certainly very poor right now though.