The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

2 goals in a minute at the start of the second half of Wolfsburg - Hamburg. 1-1.

Watched the first half and it was dreadful.  Both teams didn't look like they'd score if they played for 5 hours, then I turn off and this happens.  :angry:

Dunston UTS vs Staveley 3pm today first leg of the semi final for the FA vase, I urge all who can to come along & support.

Next stop Wembley!!

COME ON DUNSTON!!!

Next stop Staveley surely? ;)

Dunston UTS vs Staveley 3pm today first leg of the semi final for the FA vase, I urge all who can to come along & support.

Next stop Wembley!!

COME ON DUNSTON!!!

Next stop Staveley surely? ;)

Clever clogs....  :blush:

LINE-UPSChelsea v Tottenham (1245 GMT)

Chelsea: Cech, Bosingwa, Cahill, Terry, Cole, Essien, Lampard, Ramires, Mata, Sturridge, Drogba. Subs: Turnbull, Luiz, Torres, Mikel, Malouda, Meireles, Kalou.

Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, Gallas, Assou-Ekotto, Modric, Sandro, Parker, Bale, Van der Vaart, Adebayor. Subs: Cudicini, Saha, Defoe, Kranjcar, Rose, Livermore, Nelsen.

Spurs win, man. We have no hope in hell of catching them.

this.

You say that but if Spurs lose and we win, we will be 4 points off them and 2 off Chelsea.

I cannit wait til this season's over like. It's been a right fucking headache :lol:

I miss the days of us just hovering around mid-table. Too many variables in this being fairly successful lark. :lol:

Next stop Wembley!!

COME ON DUNSTON!!!

Really fancied this for my football fix today as its a 2 minwalk from mine, missus ready to drop so I can't abandon her :( get to go to blyth with her instead...happy days