The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest kingdawson

Spurs very lucky

You mean for the corner which they scored from which clearly wan't a corner or the Adebayor goal which was clearly onside?

Ooooooo touchy touchy

It's just annoying man. That's 3 Adebayor goals this season that are CLEARLY onside that have been chalked off because of the linesman. The corner they were give was another joke really but the biggest joke is the way we defended it. Not gonna be our day.

Guest neesy111

Spurs very lucky

You mean for the corner which they scored from which clearly wan't a corner or the Adebayor goal which was clearly onside?

Ooooooo touchy touchy

It's just annoying man. That's 3 Adebayor goals this season that are CLEARLY onside that have been chalked off because of the linesman. The corner they were give was another joke really but the biggest joke is the way we defended it. Not gonna be our day.

I hope it isn't.

Spurs very lucky

Ooooooo touchy touchy

I hope it isn't.

+1

Isnt the BBC live text update thing fucking TERRIBLE these days?

Miles behind the action, constant mistakes, absolutely crap.

It's been very poor of late, constant mistakes.

Guest neesy111

At least 3 minutes behind any action.  Would like to think anyone on here could do something better for nowt.

I've often wondered the same about Soccer Saturday's scrolling scores bar. It often seems to take an age to update.

I tell you what, I am genuinely struggling to remember the last time I saw a game as mindcrushingly boring as our game against Everton.

At least Swansea passed the ball around us like aliens from the planet Football. Everton are just a slightly better version than us.

it's awful.

I tell you what, I am genuinely struggling to remember the last time I saw a game as mindcrushingly boring as our game against Everton.

At least Swansea passed the ball around us like aliens from the planet Football. Everton are just a slightly better version than us.

it's awful.

Why isn't N'Zogbia starting?

it's awful.

Why isn't N'Zogbia starting?

McLeish is crap.