The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Decided not to go today. Also couldn't find anyone who wanted my season ticket for the day, so me seat's empty.

Watching it on a stream and counting down the seconds until the commentator tells us this is the most played fixture in the history of English football.

Decided not to go today. Also couldn't find anyone who wanted my season ticket for the day, so me seat's empty.

Watching it on a stream and counting down the seconds until the commentator tells us this is the most played fixture in the history of English football.

Any particular reason? Just sick?

Rather Liverpool win. We're not going to finish above them. Dont want stoke to get a point and the confidence that goes with it

No reason we can't finish above them imo.

I think we can finish above them too.

I understand why some want us to draw (almost like a hedging instrument) but I'd rather we committed to aiming to cracking the top six. I want a Stoke win and a Forget-Me-Now to erase the memory of me ever having admitted such a thing.

Any particular reason? Just sick?

Got a bastard of a cold, felt utterly uninspired.

Gabby Logan, there you go, she said it. Bitch.