The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

I don't think I've seen Villa this bad in my 15 years watching Premier League football. No intention whatsoever. If Everton had an actual striker on the pitch this would be a walk in the park. Two excellent saves from Given so far. Warnock and Hutton are turboshit.

Lost our last four home games, and five of the last six, and this is a perfect illustration of how we've managed to put such a run together.

How far away from the sack is McLeish?

Too far.

There is going to be an utter cacophony of booing at half time. This is the worst Villa side i can remember since 1986.

The mad thing is, we've got plenty of decent players (although the defence is abysmal), but the manager is fucking clueless.

Lost our last four home games, and five of the last six, and this is a perfect illustration of how we've managed to put such a run together.

Too far.

There is going to be an utter cacophony of booing at half time. This is the worst Villa side i can remember since 1986.

The mad thing is, we've got plenty of decent players (although the defence is abysmal), but the manager is fucking clueless.

Thought you'd been really impressed with the last few games? ???

Too far.

Thought you'd been really impressed with the last few games? ???

Arsenal and Chelsea. Everything else has been utter shitbiscuit.

Too far.

The mad thing is, we've got plenty of decent players (although the defence is abysmal), but the manager is f***ing clueless.

That's the thing, it's so obvious consdering how decent you are on paper. Feel sorry for you, it's very similar to us under Souness.

What did Yakubu do?

Very high challenge on Murphy, according to 5Live.

A nasty one this. Yakubu sees red as he rakes his studs into the knee of Danny Murphy as the pair contest a bouncing ball. The Nigerian was very high as he made that challenge and can have few complaints.