The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Guest Mantis

Ibrahomovic you sissy..

Doing his impression of the invisible man again.  I'm always amazed how he can look great in one game then absent in the next.  Probably why he's no longer at Barca

Guest NufcBano

Game over. Even with Barca's class, a little bit of luck can still go their way.

....Inter beating them 2 years back is proving to be even more impressive when you think about it...

Referee helping out loads here.

Maybe if Allegri has a pop at him post game (maybe make up some lies to help his cause), the Milan fans can send him some death threats and generally force his retirement.

That'll get him taught the bloody UEFA cheater.

Ibrahomovic you sissy..

Doing his impression of the invisible man again.  I'm always amazed how he can look great in one game then absent in the next.  Probably why he's no longer at Barca

Tbf its hard to look good when the other team has the ball and most of Milan's attacks have gone through him and he did assist the goal.

He's played alot better tonight imo than some of his CL nights down the years.

Guest Mantis

Ibrahomovic you sissy..

Tbf its hard to look good when the other team has the ball and most of Milan's attacks have gone through him and he did assist the goal.

Was invisible at the Emirates a few weeks back.  No doubt he has talent, but when he isnt the star of the show his workrate looks shit

Ibrahomovic you sissy..

Was invisible at the Emirates a few weeks back.  No doubt he has talent, but when he isnt the star of the show his workrate looks s***

No doubts there, agree with that. just felt he's played quite well tonight considering the opposition has dominated.

There'll be two special ones looking forward to Barca dropping out of the Champions League tonight.

I believe Milan can do it...

:yao:

No idea who the other 'special one' is like.

Guest guinness_fiend

Do people on here genuinely think that Barca were that poor against a robust Milan back line tonight?  If so, Pardew has a thankless task ahead of him.  Barca could (and should) have had two goals in the first fifteen or so minutes.

As always, Barca's weakness was having a back line full of quasi-midfielders but even so, Zlatan, Boatang and Robinho (three world class internationals with plenty of goals under their collective belt) had no joy against them. 

It is clear that Barca, in the minds of some, are becoming the Manchester United (of old) of wider Europe.  "They win everything, therefore we must deconstruct everything they do in order to find a weakness.  Messi scored two?  So what if he ruled the midfield and attack for most of the game and Barca had treble the chances AC did, he didn't score in open play."

:lol: