The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

Just seen the Derry pen and sending off. What an absolute joke. This referee has been shocking all season. Complete and utter disgrace.

Worst decision of the season probably?

Probably, but because it was a descision that went for man u, it will be swept under the carpet no doubt

Tord Grip (Sven Göran Erikssons constant number 2) being interviewed on Swedish tele. Great man, proper loves football as well. Says that Thaksin didn't even give them a reason to why they were sacked from City, seemed genuinely sad that they weren't given longer there.

Guest VegasToon

Just seen the Derry pen and sending off. What an absolute joke. This referee has been shocking all season. Complete and utter disgrace.

Just saw it as well.  Horrible decision.  I would feel sorry for them if it was for anyone other than QPR.

Probably, but because it was a descision that went for man u, it will be swept under the carpet no doubt

Of course it will. Just imagine it had happend for us against one of the likes of Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal or - of course - Liverpool.

Just saw it as well.  Horrible decision.  I would feel sorry for them if it was for anyone other than QPR.

What if it was Liverpool or the mackems? ;)

Guest VegasToon

Just saw it as well.  Horrible decision.  I would feel sorry for them if it was for anyone other than QPR, the Racists and the Delusional.

What if it was Liverpool or the mackems? ;)

Thank you.  I fixed it.

Fox Soccer is class :lol:

Don't patronize our most beloved soccer media outlet.  IT'S ALL WE'VE GOT! :huff:

Oh yeah, almost forgot.  Ahem.

USA USA USA USA USA USA

No, honestly, I prefer it to the UK one. I'm being genuine. Better pundits and more entertaining. :thup:

Fox Soccer is class :lol:

Don't patronize our most beloved soccer media outlet.  IT'S ALL WE'VE GOT! :huff:

Oh yeah, almost forgot.  Ahem.

USA USA USA USA USA USA

No, honestly, I prefer it to the UK one. I'm being genuine. Better pundits and more entertaining. :thup:

Don't forget the production value.