The other games today - 2011/12

Rich

In the interest of a bet, watching the final minutes of Hibs/Motherwell. Scottish football really is fucking shit. :lol:

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/Nicholas+_bef3da064de08bced4d41914e6be1dbd.jpeg

Manchester United are going to be the worst English champions in recent memory. My hate for them is exceptionally deep.

Couldn't even beat us this season....

They also lost 6-1 at home to their main competitors, failed to qualify from a simple Champions League group and accomplished nothing of note in the Europa League.

Well, the last thing is a bit meaningless, though. It looked like they didn't care in the Euro League.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ferguson told them to get knocked out in order to win the league against Man City - especially after they got knocked out, too.

In the interest of a bet, watching the final minutes of Hibs/Motherwell. Scottish football really is f***ing s***. :lol:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eB_CHQ8lFYs/TzVOtzpgk2I/AAAAAAAAE4w/thxmPfbtCsE/s1600/fuck+you+very+much%252C+fuck+you+is+the+new+thank+you+%25285%2529.jpg

:okay:

Manchester United are going to be the worst English champions in recent memory. My hate for them is exceptionally deep.

They also lost 6-1 at home to their main competitors, failed to qualify from a simple Champions League group and accomplished nothing of note in the Europa League.

Well, the last thing is a bit meaningless, though. It looked like they didn't care in the Euro League.

Wouldn't be surprised if Ferguson told them to get knocked out in order to win the league against Man City - especially after they got knocked out, too.

Give over. They were beaten by a much better outfit, plain and simple..

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

How was rooney not sent off??? Appalling

When was the last time an English ref sent off Wayne Rooney?

They cared. They just got outclassed by Bilbao though.

Funny how he always lands himself in bother when non-English refs and non-FA institutions govern his actions :lol:

They don't say it's a dive because Sky don't want to ruin their lucrative relationships with the clubs, plus it could technically be construed as defamation by calling someone's character/integrity into question.

Yet they're happy to let one of their co-commentators question the integrity and character of a player down receiving treatment, even when he's being stretchered off?

Suppose it's just a coincidence that he's French and plays for Newcastle United and this guy today is English and playing for Man U....

In the interest of a bet, watching the final minutes of Hibs/Motherwell. Scottish football really is f***ing s***. :lol:

They play football in Scotland?

Sort of.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/TaylorJ_01/okayfu.jpg

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Funny how he always lands himself in bother when non-English refs and non-FA institutions govern his actions :lol:

Isn't it?  :lol:

They play football in Scotland?

Sort of.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/TaylorJ_01/okayfu.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They try their hearts out, bless 'em. Awesome dressing room cam of the guy that got sent off. :lol: