NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Anyone knows anything about this lad at all?

He is a footballer, a male human being.  So yeah, I know something.

Let me be mer specific then.

Anyone know something about the fotballskills of this lad? Or have seen him in action?

Guest Roger Kint

There's a thread about him, called 'Romain Amalfitano' I think.

That the one right at the top of the threads list? :lol:

Guest elbee909

There's a thread about him, called 'Romain Amalfitano' I think.

That the one right at the top of the threads list? :lol:

I know, it's easily missed.

Lassana Diarra linked with us and Liverpool on a random Spanish site. Cue the "Wor Lass" headlines if he comes.

Is that not the diarra that went to portsmouth and told them they were a stepping stone because he was dead good, and too good for them?

Aye, that's him

Lassana Diarra linked with us and Liverpool on a random Spanish site. Cue the "Wor Lass" headlines if he comes.

Is that not the diarra that went to portsmouth and told them they were a stepping stone because he was dead good, and too good for them?

Aye, that's him

To be fair he's right. Moved on to Real Madrid!

Guest NobbyOhNobby

If Tiote does leave I think he'd be a good option.

If tiote leaves I'd replace him with a rhino. A really angry rhino

What happens if he gets a Champions League winners medal, would you change your mind then?

Not this Sulley Muntari thing again :anguish:

What happens if he gets a Champions League winners medal, would you change your mind then?

Tbf some crap players over the years have got CL medals.......

*Cough* Djimi Traore *Cough*

#Lille president confirms to RMC #Hazard will leave for another European league club, maybe CL, awaiting info from #Cabaye "wink wink" in summer/ says Debuchy to #PSG is "impossible" as he has signed for #nufc already. #LOSC - Twittah.

:sweetjesus:

#Lille president confirms to RMC #Hazard will leave for another European league club, maybe CL, awaiting info from #Cabaye "wink wink" in summer/ says Debuchy to #PSG is "impossible" as he has signed for #nufc already. #LOSC - Twittah.

:sweetjesus:

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/clapping/golf-clap.gif

Guest Klizsch

Pieters saying he wants to join. Players publicly announcing they want to join Newcastle... I must have entered a different dimension

Krang??!

From the sun...

Pardew is also looking to bolster his squad for next season, with European football now a certainty.

He is ready to battle Bolton and QPR for £2m-rated Peterborough striker Paul Taylor, 24, while French midfielder Romain Amalfitano, 22, has agreed to link up with compatriots Yohan Cabaye and Hatem Ben Arfa on Tyneside.

Toon spies watched former Manchester City trainee Taylor — transfer listed after refusing to sign a contract extension — score his 12th goal of the season in Saturday’s 2-2 draw with Watford.

But Posh boss Darren Ferguson warned: “Paul is available for transfer but clubs needn’t think about making silly offers for him. He will only go if the offer is suitable to us.”