NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

If Douglas is ambitious (which I assume he is), then he would say no to Villa (a club clearly going backwards and one which might not even be in the PL next season!). Logic should dictate here.

Guest MrSundlofer

There is absolutely no chance what so ever that Douglas is going to Villa :lol:

Money talks.

Hello Sylvain Distin.

There is absolutely no chance what so ever that Douglas is going to Villa :lol:

Money talks.

Hello Sylvain Distin.

I doubt Villa has the resources to offer a significantly high wage. They've been trying to cut the wage bill for a while now (though I guess Heskey's departure this summer will help to ease it a bit).

I'm not worried re: Douglas, I get the feeling the club only want players that are very keen on playing for us, so if there is a chance his head is swayed by money for a club like Villa I believe we'll stay well away. Maybe that was the issue with Maiga.

Don't know enough about Douglas really but it will say a lot about the bloke or anyone if they choose Villa over us regardless of wage offered.

Turning us down or leaving us is not exactly working that well for players at the moment is it?

Goes to Villa = career over. Even the mackems are in a better state than Villa, jesus, that really is quite bad when you think about it.

Funnily enough that's exactly where the Mackems are heading after a few Marty party transfer windows.

Goes to Villa = career over. Even the mackems are in a better state than Villa, jesus, that really is quite bad when you think about it.

Funnily enough that's exactly where the Mackems are heading after a few Marty party transfer windows.

Fantastic bonus prize isn't it?  :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

Not even close to sign for us.

He's Swedish and says he turned down a contract offer from Sunderland  :lol: ...to sign for Wigan.

He is injured and won't play any games this season.

He also says Hugo Rodallega will leave the club and sign for Fulham!

Le Buteur in Algeria saying Boudebouz has a "concrete offer" from us but prefers Liverpool. Release clause €13m.

Time to get the french contingent here to work their magic on him.