NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Le Buteur in Algeria saying Boudebouz has a "concrete offer" from us but prefers Liverpool. Release clause €13m.

If we're serious about bringing that type of player in, i'd like another one than him. Overrated imo.

Le Buteur in Algeria saying Boudebouz has a "concrete offer" from us but prefers Liverpool. Release clause €13m.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41787_115870681767275_1510406_n.jpg

Bandy Borehole Bahhhhhhhh!

I understood that but we've had Ba, cisse and tiote contribute massively this season. How many games did the Senegalese boys miss? I don't think we should change anything. If a great player becomes available for a decent price we shouldn't worry about that

I understood that but we've had Ba, cisse and tiote contribute massively this season. How many games did the Senegalese boys miss? I don't think we should change anything. If a great player becomes available for a decent price we shouldn't worry about that

Not many, but we cant expect a big country like Senegal to go out after the group stage every tournament. Tiote missed 7-8 games i think?

The injuries for tiote have been the major issue as each time he's returned he's struggled for a couple of games. Ivory went to the final as well right? I realize they will often go far but I don't think anything needs to change in our recruitment