NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Spiria

Cisse apparently linked with Madrid and Benny with Inter Milan.

it begins...prepare for a long summer of s****, redknapps mates will no doubt be at it and all

I think we will be able to make world tour in the summer just with this two player. And I am no speaking of the likes of Cabaye, Tiote... xD

The Times apparently claiming Real Madrid are watching Cisse with a summer bid possible. Anyone got access to the site?

Cant leave till Jan I don't think, so it's bullshit.

really ? why's that ?

Tata, Verthongen out!

"Of course I want Ajax to become financially better, but the amount Tottenham are willing to pay, maybe with a little bit extra, is very reasonable.

"In a year from now I could leave the club for free. I hope Ajax are aware of it as the situation of Maarten Stekelenburg's transfer was very harsh. He only arrived at the end of pre-season at AS Roma. I want to flow in fluently, directly with the other Spurs players.

"Tottenham is a fantastic traditional club who play football in a way I like.

"Ajax was the perfect club for me, but Spurs will be very close in nearing that already. They buy young, eager and offensive-minded players."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7739167/Vertonghen-reveals-Spurs-talks

He was my only hope for a better Willy, poo :(

The Times apparently claiming Real Madrid are watching Cisse with a summer bid possible. Anyone got access to the site?

Yes he can.

really ? why's that ?

I was going on what someone in here had said, but JH has said otherwise above.

You arent allowed to swap clubs more that two times in one year, i think the ruling is. So he could go.

really ? why's that ?

You arent allowed to swap clubs more that two times in one year, i think the ruling is. So he could go.

Season though, isn't it?

really ? why's that ?

Season though, isn't it?

If you are signed in the Summer, you can still be sold in the January though. How about when Hamann changed clubs twice in the one window.

Guest je85

Tata, Verthongen out!

"Of course I want Ajax to become financially better, but the amount Tottenham are willing to pay, maybe with a little bit extra, is very reasonable.

"In a year from now I could leave the club for free. I hope Ajax are aware of it as the situation of Maarten Stekelenburg's transfer was very harsh. He only arrived at the end of pre-season at AS Roma. I want to flow in fluently, directly with the other Spurs players.

"Tottenham is a fantastic traditional club who play football in a way I like.

"Ajax was the perfect club for me, but Spurs will be very close in nearing that already. They buy young, eager and offensive-minded players."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11661/7739167/Vertonghen-reveals-Spurs-talks

He was my only hope for a better Willy, poo :(

a better willy poo :(

:memelol:

On the World Football Phone-In, Andy Brassell was asked about John Guidetti (who we've been previously linked with). He thinks he'll become a superstar but likely to stay on loan at Feyenoord next year, in the Champions League.

Guest MrSundlofer

On the World Football Phone-In, Andy Brassell was asked about John Guidetti (who we've been previously linked with). He thinks he'll become a superstar but likely to stay on loan at Feyenoord next year, in the Champions League.

He's not likely to stay at Feyenoord. He took an emotional farewell to the fans and the players some week ago.

He wants to take the next step in his career.

He's not likely to stay at Feyenoord. He took an emotional farewell to the fans and the players some week ago.

Think Balotelli will go back to Inter and Dzeko will go to PSG/Schalke or somewhere cashed up. Leaving a position for Guidetti at Man City along with another superstar signing.

You can register for 3 clubs... but only play for 2, over the course of a season. Stoke went in for Lukaku and then realised he cant play for them.

Once this season is over... Madrid would have full lisence to buy him and play him (I think).

Agreed, can't see him staying at Feyenoord as much as I'd like to see it happen.