NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Pardew using the Taylor injury as fuel to get another player in :lol:

Said absolutely nothing in regards to possible outgoings.

Yep, desperate plea to the board :lol:

"Argh, damn, going to have to sign Debuchy now. Really didn't want to have to sign another player."

:pards:

Guest BooBoo

Also when talking about missing experienced heads in central midfield he really had to stop pause and pick his words carefully.

Noted that too.

i think people need to stop turning into amateur psychologists

Those are just generalised answers. To find the real answer you really have to know what type of pressure the person is under, exactly at what point they do the motion and with what others motions.

Some people can show a motion that usually covers deceit when they aren't actually deceiving.

i think people need to stop turning into amateur psychologists

Those are just generalised answers. To find the real answer you really have to know what type of pressure the person is under, exactly at what point they do the motion and with what others motions.

Some people can show a motion that usually covers deceit when they aren't actually deceiving.

God I thought people were joking.

I'm almost glad I'm not staying in tomorrow. Not looking forward to deadline day whatsoever (unless of course we sign someone).

(Still going to check the forum like so I may come home with a broken phone after throwing it across the street).

Pardew using the Taylor injury as fuel to get another player in :lol:

Said absolutely nothing in regards to possible outgoings.

Yep, desperate plea to the board :lol:

'Can I have another fullback now that Taylor is...'

'NO'

:okay:

I'm almost glad I'm not staying in tomorrow. Not looking forward to deadline day whatsoever (unless of course we sign someone).

(Still going to check the forum like so I may come home with a broken phone after throwing it across the street).

It'll be Njazi Kuqi on a free

Colin Young @cyoungdailymail

Pardew `You've to pay respect to Mike. We had a couple of phonecalls & could've cashed in but he didn't. I thank him & our fans should too'

10:41 PM - 30 Aug 12

Ugh.

http://www.internetweekly.org/images/hess_can_cook.jpg

Colin Young @cyoungdailymail

Pardew `You've to pay respect to Mike. We had a couple of phonecalls & could've cashed in but he didn't. I thank him & our fans should too'

10:41 PM - 30 Aug 12

Ugh.

24 hours too early there.

:lol:

http://www.internetweekly.org/images/hess_can_cook.jpg