NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

He'd be a good short term fix if Pardew used him correctly. However i'm not sure i support blowing £5m on a player who is 30 in a few months time. Much rather he went to Everton and we stick with the plan.

Kone or Bent? Not sure about that either, neither option would be the best bet.

He'd be a good short term fix if Pardew used him correctly. However i'm not sure i support blowing £5m on a player who is 30 in a few months time. Much rather he went to Everton and we stick with the plan.

Blowing £5 million  :lol:

Your worse than Llambiarse.

£5 million is nothing in today's market. It's still a value for money signing, at that price. He's got at least 3 decent seasons left. His wages also won't be high.

£5 million is nothing in today's market. It's still a value for money signing, at that price. He's got at least 3 decent seasons left. His wages also won't be high.

Two premiership clubs want him, his wages won't be cheap. There's nothing to suggest he'll be good at 32-33, most forwards who've relied on pace in their careers are nowhere near the level they've been at that age. Like I said good short term fix for next season at least, after that it'll be downhill, how quickly is anyone's guess.

Btw Is this just you sticking up for an African again? Can't have anything bad said about Africans can we.

Two premiership clubs want him, his wages won't be cheap. There's nothing to suggest he'll be good at 32-33, most forwards who've relied on pace in their careers are nowhere near the level they've been at that age. Like I said good short term fix for next season at least, after that it'll be downhill, how quickly is anyone's guess.

Btw Is this just you sticking up for an African again? Can't have anything bad said about Africans can we.

You're so random man  :lol:

His wages will be cheap relative to what we would have had to pay someone like Aubameyang for example.

The guy was a £2 million signing from Levante, and was at Wigan. His wages wouldn't have been significant, and so improving them won't take much.

I don't know about this African jazz your talking, but looking at Kone as an individual regardless of where he's from, he is a hell of an athlete, and I would fully expect him to still be very useful for another three season's at least.

You're so random man  :lol:

His wages will be cheap relative to what we would have had to pay someone like Aubameyang for example.

The guy was a £2 million signing from Levante, and was at Wigan. His wages wouldn't have been significant, and so improving them won't take much.

I don't know about this African jazz your talking, but looking at Kone as an individual regardless of where he's from, he is a hell of an athlete, and I would fully expect him to still be very useful for another three season's at least.

http://bandonthewall.org/images/events/31/extra_large/african-jazz-allstars-lo-res.jpg

£5m for a 29 yr old isn't that bad, I agree with Kaka he should be good for another 3 years at least. Not many players last here longer than that anyway so money well spent if he does the business.

The other club is Everton..  No offence to the Everton fans here just saying they aren't going to be part of a wage war, anymore than we are.  Also whenever I've seen him he always looked like he had quite a bit more to his game than just pace.

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFCOfficial 1m

#NUFC have confirmed the signing of teenage midfielder Olivier Kemen from Metz

Well we were promised a signing before Friday - well played JFK!

To be fair it seems we've at least cornered the market when it comes to asking. No one asks like us.

Kinnear putting his telephone skills to good use.

Don't take the piss, man. Kinnear can use a rotary dial telephone. I bet none of you fuckers can even use a rotary dial telephone. He's used one for seven years. Invented it anarl.

Gomis :lol: weren't we linked before Euro 2008?

Linked before our relegation season. He scored a hattrick on his debut for France and we all started slitting our wrists at how we wouldn't be able to (and didn't) get him.

To be fair it seems we've at least cornered the market when it comes to asking. No one asks like us.

Kinnear putting his telephone skills to good use.

Don't take the p*ss, man. Kinnear can use a rotary dial telephone. I bet none of you f***ers can even use a rotary dial telephone. He's used one for seven years. Invented it anarl.

Fuck that, his fat hobbit fingers wouldn't fit in the dial holes.