NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

It makes you think are we the only ones that see Simmo as probably the weakest part of our team?

If Perch carries on the way he has I don't even think we need Simmo as a backup RB.

Be interesting to see what we come up with this summer and whether we can get the same value. Also whether we act early or leave it until after euros/olympics to do our business.

Sign a Centre Half, Right Back (Or left back) and another option in midfield and I will be happy. Would like to see us sign a young striker to learn from Cisse and Ba and deputize when away at ACON. Imagine where we would be had it not been for ACON this season

Be interesting to see what we come up with this summer and whether we can get the same value. Also whether we act early or leave it until after euros/olympics to do our business.

Sign a Centre Half, Right Back (Or left back) and another option in midfield and I will be happy. Would like to see us sign a young striker to learn from Cisse and Ba and deputize when away at ACON. Imagine where we would be had it not been for ACON this season

We only lost 1 game in the league while they were away. I see it as 'imagine where we wouldn't have been has Senegal made the latter stages'.

We only lost 1 game in the league while they were away. I see it as 'imagine where we wouldn't have been has Senegal made the latter stages'.

Did we, felt like more tbh - oops my mistake

Van Persie clearly buttering up Vertonghen on Twitter. :lol:

Gefeliciteerd @Jan_Vertonghen deserved MVP of the dutch league!

Don't even think he did tbh. Bas Dost plays in a team largely full of dross and has been pretty darn awesome throughout the season, such a young man, aswell as being top goalscorer in the league with 38. I love the bloke, would be brilliant over here i reckon.

Best Defender in the league definetly.

My feeling is it's unlikely we'll sign many, if any, of the names we've been linked with. It's just not the way NUFC does business.

Personally think we will sign 4 players for the first team and if any big names are sold then we will replace them.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I think we will sign one top player (ala Douglas/vertognan) and 2-3 squad fillers

"In England, there is a growing realisation that you can go far with good football. Arsenal started it and now you also see clubs like Newcastle United, Manchester City and Tottenham Hotspur playing good football," he added. <- Verthongen

Interesting, maybe we got a shot after all?

Won't happen. It's got all the makings of a player trying to drum up as much interest as possible in themselves and i don't like it.

I don't want any drawn out transfers this year or any players using us.

At the time of writing this article, Sochaux are drawing 0-0 at half time, in their home game with AS Nancy Lorraine, in what is a full fixture list tonight in the French league.

:lol: :lol: Could he not have waited until the end of the game or not mention it at all?  Half the point of the article is that Sochaux might go down which would give us a better chance of getting him.  And you know where I'm going with this, Sochaux won the game 1-0.  Tit. :lol: