NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest firetotheworks

Im sure there was a team last year that were linked with everyone we were. Can anyone remember?

Liverpool. :lol:

Really? My memory is shocking like.

Im sure there was a team last year that were linked with everyone we were. Can anyone remember?

Wasn't it PSG? And of course Liverpool.

Guest firetotheworks

I keep thinking Everton for some reason, or Villa. I think it was because either Neil or Brummie were quiet for a bit.

Wasn't it PSG? And of course Liverpool.

weren't spuds? or have i just pulled that oot me arse

That "Transfer Tavern" show on talksport I think being mentioned is utterly atrocious. There are a few decent reporters such as the English based French correspondant (name escapes me - Philipe Au Clair or something?) Drive with Durham is amusing if only for the winding up of Arsenal supporters. The only decent show is Hawksbee and Jacobs, they actually have proper interviews with people and give decent opinions on football in my opinion.

Guest reefatoon

Expect us to sign a couple of player in the next couple of days then, we always seem to sign when it goes quiet.

That "Transfer Tavern" show on talksport I think being mentioned is utterly atrocious. There are a few decent reporters such as the English based French correspondant (name escapes me - Philipe Au Clair or something?) Drive with Durham is amusing if only for the winding up of Arsenal supporters. The only decent show is Hawksbee and Jacobs, they actually have proper interviews with people and give decent opinions on football in my opinion.

I did Andy Jacob's visa when he went to China a whille ago and got a mention on that show.  True story.

Haha, nice one. I like Jacobs he's "honestly" biased towards Chelsea as most fans are but he knows his football. His post Chelsea match rants/reports are always highly amusing, lol Paul Hawksbee sounds like a top bloke to be fair too - again honest insight into Spurs.

...........Yep nowt in sunday papers on us but then there wasn't anything on Cisse was there. I also don't remember much on Cabaye before it happened.

Keys and Gray also tend to get good guests as well because of their status. H & J are my favourites though because it is just very light hearted and easy listening - it doesn't pretend to be anything else. I think as long as you realise that most points of view taken by the presenters on there are just taken to try and get reactions from the listeners it is an alright listen - can't stand Durham & Gough or Jason Cundy though.

I have despised Cundy ever since he allowed an Everton fan claim he watched them play us at SJP on boxing day 1980 in front of a crowd of 11,000, 7,000 of which were Everton fans. So annoyed with this shit i nearly crashed the car.

I have despised Cundy ever since he allowed an Everton fan claim he watched them play us at SJP on boxing day 1980 in front of a crowd of 11,000, 7,000 of which were Everton fans. So annoyed with this s*** i nearly crashed the car.

The day we played Grimsby away, remember it well.

The only show i can tolerate on talksport is Keys & Gray. They dont try to wind up listeners and do good interviews.

To be fair thats the exact description I'd give to the 1-4 slot. Personally I can't stand listening to Gray droan on but agreed they don't do a "lets wind up the listeners"

Jason Cundy, utter wanker

Just seen that Eljero Elia is set to sign for Werder Bremen for £4.4mil after passing a medical. I have to admit I'm gutted we weren't in the running for him. He would have been perfect for our left hand side and is arguably better and cheaper that Hoilett.

Just seen that Eljero Elia is set to sign for Werder Bremen for £4.4mil after passing a medical. I have to admit I'm gutted we weren't in the running for him. He would have been perfect for our left hand side and is arguably better and cheaper that Hoilett.

Hasn't he been absolutly shite at Juventus?

Hasn't he been absolutly s**** at Juventus?

Played about 1 game.

He hardly got a chance at juventus, i think he only had 5 or 6 games. I'm not sure if he was injured or not, but we were after him before he went to Juventus and last January so our scouts obviously rate him.

Doubt we were after him tbh. If we were, i would be suprised if we didn't try to sign him now if the price is that low.