NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Too old and a Cameroon international. That would make him another player potentially missing for a month or two every other season if Cameroon qualify for the African Cup of Nations.

NUFC supposedly have multiple targets for each position we want to fill. For example, Mathieu Debuchy is supposed to be our target for right back. If we don't get him we may move on to Nathaniel Clyne. Most rumours are bullshit but some may be for example, our 4th choice for a position which never happens because we get our 1st, 2nd or 3rd choice.

Someone on here said they are changing the ACN to fit in with our summers.

No they aren't, they are having it every other year where it doesn't so it won't run on WC year but it isn't moving to our summer time.

huh ?

They're changing to odd years, so it will be next year as well, and then not clashing with the WC.

why couldn't stifler had put it like that  instead of " every other year where it doesn't so it won't" ?

Guest bimpy474

We'd signed three first teamers by this point last year. NOT GOOD ENOUGH. :angry:

:lol: Who had we signed by now? (out of interest)

Marv, Cabaye and Ba i think.

I expect we're waiting for Euros to end, and we're only buying full internationals from now on  :snod:

Actually rather hope we get some nice bargains (like we want to start paying premiums for someone who scored 1 goal in Euros) too though, but plenty of time. If it gets to half way through pre-season...

Guest ThievingMagpie

AP said today things will start happening after 5th July...

Isn't that when all the players come back and I think Pardew is pretty much going to corner Ba and ask him point blank if he wants to leave or something along those lines no?

AP said today things will start happening after 5th July...

I think Pardew is pretty much going to corner Ba and ask him point blank if he wants to leave or something along those lines no?

This has put a awesome picture in my brain :lol: i could only imagine this actually happening :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

Euros have slowed things down alot for everybody, other than Hazard signing for Chelsea and Man Utd signing that young lad from Crewe theres not been much going on.

Gattuso, Palacios, Emre, Kuyt, Raul, Podolski and Kagawa all signed for new clubs.

Euros have slowed things down alot for everybody, other than Hazard signing for Chelsea and Man Utd signing that young lad from Crewe theres not been much going on.

Gattuso, Palacios, Emre, Kuyt, Raul, Podolski and Kagawa all signed for new clubs.

How many players had moved clubs by this time last year?

Guest bimpy474

How many players had moved clubs by this time last year?