NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/642579754.jpg?key=8891095&Expires=1345672375&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=FUNhyeejw5dGQ4bJ6V4UGw78jNEDtpZhMEk09VA1c5ptNNVYWJkGNJu2Bkdchunr9ikz~8q3Sq3uwgSxVyzsFzfTsjQU-ixki1T3eKcIzREfD8OWe6A1zgaf9RTwMqntCWbuguJVdlSo7p~2sHjyQiYaVYIkWfge15SXaTD-uGI_

Also says Man City want Coloccini and NUFC held talks with Douglas yesterday.

Guest bimpy474

I think 100% of papers stories on us are just guess work as our club tells them absolutely nothing. Some are just closer than others because they get the info from the selling club (Twente/Lille etc ).

Still 99% is still just bullshit.

I would sell Cisse before i sell Colo and i mean that.

Anyway hope they are right about us being in talks with Douglas, be very nice to get another CB in.

Also the fact we are supposedly in talks with Douglas means Colo is leaving is lulz worthy at best :lol:

I think 100% of papers stories on us are just guess work as our club tells them absolutely nothing. Some are just closer than others because they get the info from the selling club (Twente/Lille etc ).

:thup:

One thing I do find rather amusing though is how the Daily Fail gets some of their transfer stories spot on with regards to us.

Guest bimpy474

Anyway hope they are right about us being in talks with Douglas, be very nice to get another CB in.

Dont talk like that, thats a Sophie's choice.

Agreed lol, i would sell neither at this stage but it just shows how ridiculously important i feel Colo is to us.

All that is is Barrett trying to deflect the attention off Liverpool/Agger by sticking the Colo 'link' in there.

Guest bimpy474

One thing I do find rather amusing though is how the Daily Fail gets some of their transfer stories spot on with regards to us.

I think if you look at most of them, they just copy each other. They just dress it up to look like their own.

As for the Daily Fail, just go back on all our stories and it'll be just as many made up crap as anyone else.

Guest bimpy474

Agreed lol, i would sell neither at this stage but it just shows how ridiculously important i feel Colo is to us.

All that is is Barrett trying to deflect the attention off Liverpool/Agger by sticking the Colo 'link' in there.

Oh yeah and its not just his football ability. Nolan and Barton going has led to the best captain we have had for years. His influence now, on and off the field is one of the many factors as to why we are doing so well now imo.

Just a great person.

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/642579754.jpg?key=8891095&Expires=1345672375&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=FUNhyeejw5dGQ4bJ6V4UGw78jNEDtpZhMEk09VA1c5ptNNVYWJkGNJu2Bkdchunr9ikz~8q3Sq3uwgSxVyzsFzfTsjQU-ixki1T3eKcIzREfD8OWe6A1zgaf9RTwMqntCWbuguJVdlSo7p~2sHjyQiYaVYIkWfge15SXaTD-uGI_

Also says Man City want Coloccini and NUFC held talks with Douglas yesterday.

I saw this earlier and completely dismissed it thinking that it was a bad Carroll/horse joke  :lol:

So with nine days of the transfer window to go, we're now about to sell Colo and Tiote according to the most recent press? Righto.

Ashley has made some utterly baffling decisions since he's been here, but the timing of this would top the lot.