NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I have very little faith now that will sign anyone of any quality, probably won't sign any fker at all, if the N'gog story is true then its clear they don't give a flying f*** about this club.

What's even more ridiculous is that even if Ashley cares fuck all about the club, as a businessman he must have done his sums and realised that saving a few pennies now could cost him millions? I don't have much faith in them signing anyone either, just seems like the same old, same old but I suppose there's still a couple of weeks left. Clinging to the hope that someone will be brought in but it does seem like old Dekka and Mike are playing one big gambling game.

Jores okore of fc nordsjælland, a great talent, strong, fast, brave and powerfull. In no way a replacement for colo, but i'd like to see him here. Being danish, i've seen him some, and he is the first dane since agger i've honestly believed has the potential to make it in the epl

Jores okore of fc nordsjælland, a great talent, strong, fast, brave and powerfull. In no way a replacement for colo, but i'd like to see him here. Being danish, i've seen him some, and he is the first dane since agger i've honestly believed has the potential to make it in the epl

Been discussed earlier. Is he linked to us in Danish papers?

Guest Brazilianbob

N'Gog has got to be a smokescreen for our real target, unless of course he is being bought to strengthen the second string of nufc players.  It may be parsnip and co have decided shola n cisse can see us through with an experienced reserve striker in N'Gog to cover injuries/suspensions.

teepee danish. Det vidste jeg ikke.

Okore is great and i actually believe he is ready for the PL. Would love us to buy him and would not be afraid of him starting matches already.

Danish media writes this morning that his agent is talking to fulham. FC Nordsjælland have already signed his replacement.

He is the type of player we normally would sign...why aren´t we going for him???

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

'Don't even bother ringing....' Pardew says Milan are wasting their time calling about Krul/Santon http://www.journallive.co.uk/nufc/newcastle-united-news/2013/01/18/tim-krul-and-davide-santon-not-for-sale-insists-pardew-61634-32626637/ … #nufc

Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite  More

Blatently saying he would accept a faxed offer. Sneaky bastard.

N'Gog has got to be a smokescreen for our real target, unless of course he is being bought to strengthen the second string of nufc players.  It may be parsnip and co have decided shola n cisse can see us through with an experienced reserve striker in N'Gog to cover injuries/suspensions.

I have it on good authority that Wash Ngog is indeed a smokescreen.

For Jay Bothroyd.